👋Hey there, join us in revolutionizing the way we understand and mitigate human risk!
We’re looking for a Data Engineer to join our ever-growing tech team.
At CultureAI, we aim to help employees prevent cyber breaches. We're looking for passionate, driven people to join our team and help us transform how organisations manage human cyber risk. We're disrupting the security awareness industry with our data-driven approach to measuring employee security behaviours and driving personalised security coaching and interventions - we'd love for you to join us!!
Our mission is to make the world more secure. We see direct parallels between how we elevate security through our company and empower it within. We believe in creating a safe space for our employees to express, innovate and educate. Diversity and inclusion are at the core of what we do, helping us drive our security ambitions and making the world a more secure place for all.Day in the life
- You'll implement, improve and optimise queries and data structures.
- Develop and maintain documentation related to data infrastructure and development guidelines
- Develop, implement and maintain data quality checks to ensure data accuracy and consistency
- Stay up to date with our business requirements and use this to define data models, supporting CultureAI's current and future data strategies
Job requirementsWhat You Bring To The Team
What do we offer?
- 4+ years of experience in data engineering or a related field
- Experience with MySQL 8 and associated functions
- Experience working with Data Warehousing (e.g. Snowflake, Redshift) and other data storage/optimisation strategies is beneficial
- Strong understanding of data strategy, including the ability to consult and advise on best practices
- Experience with data quality and data management
We want to make sure you feel taken care of and are getting the best rewards possible.
Here is a taste of some of the benefits you’ll receive as a valued member of the CultureAI team:
⚕ Private healthcare scheme
💸 Share options
🏖 30 days holiday + bank holidays
🐶 Remote work or pet-friendly offices, the choice is yours
📖 Training opportunities
🎉 Regular socials (non-compulsory and not just going to the pub!)
Plus many more!!!Next Steps
Stage 1 - Exploring your goals with one of our internal recruiters
Stage 2 - 45 minute chat with our CEO
Stage 3 - Technical Task
Stage 4 - A deep dive with our Lead Software Engineer and CTO