- Help to shape the Data Infrastructure and Process enabling the use of data to create Insights and Data Products
- Develop, construct, test and maintain data architectures
- Handle all data related activities such as data parsing, cleansing, quality definitions, pipelining, storage, maintenance of ETL scripts etc.
- Support in building complex queries required by the platform teams
- Handle data integration, consolidation and reconciliation activities for digital products
- Provide governance support to ensure the data is stored and managed as per industry practices Manage deployment of analytics programs, machine learning and statistical methods
- Support data preparation activities for analytics including pipelining, data cleansing and web scrapping
- Help shape the data team and its procedures. As a member of a newly created group, there is a lot to contribute to
- Hands on experience in data engineering projects such as writing SQL queries, SPARQL queries, data pipelining, API provisioning, database optimization / maintenance etc.
- Ability to process and rationalize structured data, message data and semi/unstructured data and ability to integrate multiple large data sources and databases into one system
- Proficient understanding of distributed computing principles and of the fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Experience with NoSQL & relational databases (SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Cassandra, Hive, MongoDB, etc.)
- Knowledge of data architecture concepts such as database systems, schemas, data lakes etc. Worked with scalable architectures (lambda, containers etc.)
- Understanding of the Big Data, Hadoop ecosystem
- Able to code in Python, our preferred tech stack
- Comfortable working with our tools: AWS, Mesos, GitLab, Jira, Docker, Kubernetes, Airflow and an instinct for automation
- Desired personal/professional interest in the agricultural segments
- Desired knowledge of AWS Data stack: AWS Glue, S3, Athenas, Redshift
- Evolving tech development division of an established agricultural products and services company.
- Explore and develop digital, software, hardware products, which provide value to farmers, smallholder communities and the value chain.
- Be part of our mission to build sustainable solutions that benefit humanity and the environment.
- Full-time, permanent and freelance contract options available with competitive remuneration + benefits.
- Support for personal development, training and continuous learning.
- Commitment to using new technologies and frameworks, meetups, and knowledge sharing.
Skriv i din ansøgning, at du fandt jobbet på ofir.dk