Short Role Description
The Assurance Data Analyst
is a member of the Global Assurance Services Team, supporting the AstraZeneca Global Business Services (GBS) organization.
Working in a complex, global, high activity environment, the role is responsible for developing, executing and reporting on analytics and monitoring activities in support of customers including Global Sustainability and Internal Audit Services (IAS).Typical Accountabilities:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to: -
- Collaborate with the Global Assurance Services team to design and develop the analytical reports for key customers in Compliance function in different countries/regions adjusted to their individual needs
- Creation of visually appealing data dashboards adjusted to regional/country specific monitoring needs
- Management and execution of analytics reports aligned to customers’ requirements
- Identification of opportunities to improve data quality and efficiency, proactively working with appropriate colleagues to execute cleansing activities, process improvements or system enhancements.
- Record and report all relevant assurance / analytics activities in the relevant data repositories
- Respond to ad-hoc data analysis and reporting queries
- Identify opportunities to continuously improve the analytics, monitoring and insights to increase customer satisfaction.
- Benchmark country/regional/departmental performance in relation to compliance best practice.
Education, Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Experience in pharmaceuticals or a related industry
- Professional experience within data analysis
- Knowledge and experience of corporate governance, health care regulations, laws and standards (e.g. ABAC, FCPA, EFPIA, etc.)
- Excellent analytical, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work with senior stakeholders and confidential data
- Strong ability to work independently
- Strong understanding of processes and controls
- Experience in finance, auditing, quality assurance/control, SOX and/or risk management and/or master data
- Strong ethical, collaborative and influencing skills
- Global / cross-cultural experience
- Excellent computer skills (including Excel, PowerPoint and other data analysis / reporting software)
- Ability to work well across diverse global team
- English language proficiency, both verbal and written.
Please be informed that we expect you to come 3 days per week to the office.
- Experience with data visualization software such as MicroStrategy, Microsoft PowerBI, Qlik or Tableau
- Knowledge or experience of using key source systems (e.g. SAP, Concur, Veeva)
- Additional language(s) both written and verbal