Worldpanel by Kantar is the global expert in shopper behavior, offering continuous monitoring, advanced analytics and tailored solutions to inspire successful decisions by leading organizations worldwide. Worldpanel turns purchase behavior into a competitive advantage across a diverse range of markets including tech, fashion, telecoms and FMCG.
We’re currently looking for an enthusiastic Data Scientist to join our Data Science team and answer client question through analytical techniques. You’ll work closely to both the commercial team and the operations and global Data Science teams.
Our ideal candidate should have a passion for discovering patterns from large data sets and will work with internal and external stakeholders to understand and solve the business problems.
If you’re willing to go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion, and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in, apply for a career that’ll be out of the ordinary by joining us!
End to end production of the technical analysis in advanced analytics solutions.
Support and develop new solutions collaborating with the Global Innovation Team to provide our clients the best answer for their business question.
Explain processes and results to clients and internal teams regardless of the technical background of the audience.
Your background will ideally look like this…
- University Degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree) in Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent quantitative fields.
- Business proficiency in English (C1 Level Minimum required).
- At least 5 years of confirmed experience in similar roles – Marketing Research experience would be a plus.
- Proficiency in data manipulation, analysis and visualization using R. Additional experience with Shiny and package development desirable.
- Experience working with, and deep understanding of the detail behind relevant modelling techniques – clustering techniques, GLMs, decision trees, ensembling techniques etc.
- Great organisational skills with the right level of creativity. Desirable experience working with version control tools (Git, …)
- Data Base knowledge.
- Desirable experience in SAS and Power BI or other dashboarding tools.
With the following qualities…
- With critical thinking and demonstrate genuine passion for consumer behavior.
- Enjoys actively looking for new and more efficient ways of improving processes, raising standards, reducing errors, and overcoming omissions.
- Proactive, optimistic, and willing to get involved to achieve the team's goals and objectives.
- Highly collaborative and adaptable with the ability to work effectively within different cultural and technical environments.
- Possesses outstanding communication and interpersonal skills to comfortably connect with partners at all levels across the organization and facilitates discussions in a constructive manner.
Permanent contract. The position can be based in our offices in Sant Cugat del Vallès (Bcn) or Madrid. Hybrid office/remote.