Nisum is a leading global digital commerce firm headquartered in California, with services spanning digital strategy and transformation, insights and analytics, blockchain, business agility, and custom software development. Founded in 2000 with the customer-centric motto “ Building Success Together®
,” Nisum has grown to over 1,800 professionals across the United States, Chile,Colombia, India, Pakistan and Canada. A preferred advisor to leading Fortune 500 brands, Nisum enables clients to achieve direct business growth by building the advanced technology they need to reach end customers in today’s world, with immersive and seamless experiences across digital and physical channels.What You'll Do
What You Know
- Deep problem-solving skills to perform root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement
- Competent in design/implementation for reliability, availability, scalability and performance
- Designing and developing dashboards using Splunk
- Must Have Minimum 5-6 Years of Hands on programming experience in any one or more programming languages like Scala or Python.
- Good experience with Distributed systems like Hadoop, HDFs and No SQL databases
- Must have Experience in Spark, Hive or Presto
- Must have Experience with AWS cloud services: EC2, EMR, Athena, AWS S3.
- Experience with Dynamo DB, RDS
- Must have Hands on experience with AWS Lambdas
- BS degree in computer science, computer engineering or equivalent
- In addition to competitive salaries and benefits packages, Nisum India offers its employees some unique and fun extras:
- Continuous Learning - Year-round training sessions are offered as part of skill enhancement certifications sponsored by the company on an as need basis. We support our team to excel in their field.
- Parental Medical Insurance - Nisum believes our team is the heart of our business and we want to make sure to take care of the heart of theirs. We offer opt-in parental medical insurance in addition to our medical benefits.
- Activities -From the Nisum Premier League's cricket tournaments to hosted Hack-a-thon, Nisum employees can participate in a variety of team building activities such as skits, dances performance in addition to festival celebrations.
- Free Meals - Free snacks and dinner is provided on a daily basis, in addition to subsidized lunch.
Nisum is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are proud of our ongoing efforts to foster diversity and inclusion in the workplace.