LiveRamp is the data collaboration platform of choice for the world’s most innovative companies. A groundbreaking leader in consumer privacy, data ethics, and foundational identity, LiveRamp is setting the new standard for building a connected customer view with unmatched clarity and context while protecting precious brand and consumer trust. LiveRamp offers complete flexibility to collaborate wherever data lives to support the widest range of data collaboration use cases—within organizations, between brands, and across its premier global network of top-quality partners.
Hundreds of global innovators, from iconic consumer brands and tech giants to banks, retailers, and healthcare leaders turn to LiveRamp to build enduring brand and business value by deepening customer engagement and loyalty, activating new partnerships, and maximizing the value of their first-party data while staying on the forefront of rapidly evolving compliance and privacy requirements.
Your Team Will:
- Use statistical and ML based techniques to reduce selection bias, build representative samples, and analyze randomized studies in the ad-tech space.
- Work hand-in-hand with our engineering team to design and implement data models that measure ad performance across large, disparate datasets.
- Perform R&D work by prototyping new statistical and data modeling frameworks, translating prototypes into SQL and pandas-based workflows, and then drive those prototypes into production.
- Contribute to an advanced data platform with a mature code base that leverages abstraction via Python classes and SQLAlchemy.
- Work in multiple cloud environments such as AWS and GCP, and help build, monitor, and troubleshoot automated modeling jobs using technologies such as Apache AirFlow, AWS Lambda, and AWS EMR.
- Troubleshoot internal and external models by understanding the key ingredients and underlying assumptions of the models.
- Develop reach, frequency, lift, and attribution models for in-depth ad campaign measurement.
- Use Python and SQL to translate statistical models into configuration-driven workflows that operations teams can run.
- Help design new product offerings in the Measurement space.
- Collaborate with software and data engineers that support the data and cloud infrastructure that runs the models.
- Support operations, solutions, and services teams on internally built models and workflows by writing documentation and running training sessions.
- Dive deep with internal and external clients to understand their measurement needs and translate needs into product improvements.
- Masters + 8 years experience or PhD + 5 years experience in a data science related field (eg. mathematics, statistics, computer science, physics).
- Strong command of probability and statistics.
- Strong command of Python, especially related to common data science toolkits (Pandas, Numpy, Matplotlib, sci-kit learn).
- Experience writing SQL and working with relational databases.
- Understanding of software engineering fundamentals such as object oriented programming, computational complexity, version controlling with git, and experience in command line interfaces such as bash.
- Strong problem solving skills, especially in a complex environment.
- Experience with ad-tech or curious to learn about ad-tech measurement.
- Comfortable adapting to the latest tools and industry best practices.
- Smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working, and productive.
- Strong oral and written communication, project management and organizational skills.
- Strong background in probability and statistics, experience implementing statistical models in SQL, and familiarity with fundamentals of randomized control trials.
- Experience contributing to a mature Python-centric code base.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with internal and external stakeholders to translate product requests into released features.
More About Us:
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, paid holidays, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability. Plus, mental health support (via Talkspace), flexible time off, parental leave, family forming benefits, and a flexible lifestyle and wellbeing reimbursement program (up to $375 per quarter, U.S. LiveRampers)
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead. Also Employee Stock Purchase Plan - 15% discount off purchase price of LiveRamp stock (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we provide you with equipment and tools to be your most productive self, no matter where you're located
- Location: work in the heart of *Location* and/or from home (remote-eligible roles)
LiveRampers are empowered to live our values of committing to shared goals and operational excellence. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and to one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global teams across nine countries and four continents. By continually building inclusive, high belonging teams, LiveRampers can deliver exceptional work, champion innovative ideas, and be their best selves. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
For All NYC POSTINGS & SF POSTINGSThe approximate annual compensation range is $169,000 to $201,500. The actual offer, reflecting the total compensation package and benefits, will be determined by a number of factors including the applicant's experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, geography, as well as internal equity among our team.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
(Recruiters - remove this tag if the role is NOT a remote position)
More About Us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.