Job Posting Title: Engineering Data Analyst Job Code: 30003846 Segment: 0 Business Unit: AEROSPACE DEFENSE & MARINE (50117066) Building: Sahasra Shree (N84) Band/Level: 5 Hiring Manager: CHRISTOPHER Peter SMITH Recruiter: Hari D R Relocation: No Travel: Less than 10% Employee Education Experience: Other Employment Experience: 3-5 years At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity’s IT Business Analysis Teams analyze complex business problems to be solved with automated systems. They provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements. They also configure system settings and options; plan and execute unit, integration and acceptance testing, create specifications for systems to meet business requirements and design details of automated systems. At times, TE’s IT Business Analysis Teams may provide consultation to users in the area of automated systems and lead cross-functional linked teams to address business or systems issues.
- Work with internal customers to understand and document requirements for new reporting and analytics tools.
- Develop, implement, and maintain efficient tools & queries to extract and transform data from TE business data sources.
- Present complex data in clear, attractive visualizations that are easily understandable by a variety of audiences.
- Study the data history, make inferences, relate data to business problems, and drive change by clearly presenting insights and recommendations to Engineering and Business Leaders from local teams to CTOs.
- Drive efficiency by automating common business tasks.
- Create clear and concise documentation as you go.
Values: Integrity, Accountability, Teamwork, Innovation