Aegis Premier Technologies and our parent company, Moore, help non-profits organizations fulfill their missions by delivering best-in-class data and software solutions. Our clients range from startups to some of the largest charities in the world. We are looking for individuals who love data and managing data to drive success for our clients.
We are searching for a Data Engineer for our Data Services team. The Data Engineer is responsible for providing quality client deliverables to Aegis Premier Technologies’ clients. These deliverables include accurate data files and reports to drive strategic fundraising decisions for our clients.
About the Job
The Data Engineer plays a key role in our organization’s success and will be given these duties and responsibilities:
- Deliver data segmentation, list manipulation, and various data processing requests for complex direct marketing campaigns
- Use proprietary CRM to manage and select lists, load solicitation and transactional history
- Based on supplied matrixes, develop matching logic including file priority, suppression and application of business rules to improve performance of lists processed.
- Ensure the delivery of each client's jobs on budget, on time and with the highest level of service and quality
- Build relationships with clients and develop communication channels to ensure smooth workflow
- Consistently exceed client expectations and provide superior customer service
- Look for opportunities to improve the overall operations through continuous process improvements and automation
- Proactively QC and document processes and job requirements, regularly contributing to the team's knowledge base
- Establish technical proficiency with vendor applications
- Use tools to integrate, consolidate, cleanse, structure and verify integrity of data
- Consult with developers and non-technical marketing partners and clients.
- Design, build, launch efficient and reliable pipelines to move data across platforms.
- Build Data Expertise and OWN data quality.
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about this opportunity. You should have experience, but also be willing to learn new things.
- You have an in-depth understanding of donor management and data services, data processing, and analytics
- Your verbal and written communication skills are excellent
- You are able to work cooperatively with your peers and your management team
- You are a highly organized individual
- You have shown an ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects while demonstrating the competency to prioritize and meet timelines
- Self-directed; Strong organizational skills; Solid oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with structured and unstructured data.
- Ability to troubleshoot errors and overcome technical challenges
- Comfortable switching between technologies
- Versatility/Generalist that loves hands on data work
- Attention to detail
Education & Experience
People who succeed in this position generally have some combination of the following education and experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- A strong background in segmentation, list pulls, data hygiene, and data processing services
- A good working knowledge of First Logic (or equivalent) merge purge, SQL and the ability to process variety of data formats using multiple tools: SSIS, SSMS, Alteryx
- Experience in Cloud database – Snowflake, AzureSQL DW a plus
- Experience with JIRA
- A working knowledge of Donor Management or fundraising CRM software
Aegis Premier Technologies is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Aegis Premier Technologies is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.