Are you looking for the next Data Analyst opportunity? Are you looking for a role that will provide you with exposure to a broad range of projects? Do you thrive on working within an innovative and changing environment?
If so, you might be interested in our Data Analyst role based within our new Data team.
Package: Competitive salary with excellent benefits including 22 holiday days (plus your birthday off), healthcare cash-plan, and pet insurance discount.
Our Amesbury office has recently re-opened so there will be the opportunity to be office based, to continue to work from home or split your time between home and office.
What you`ll get up to as a Data Analyst
You’ll be providing assistance with enhancing and supporting both the business and data teams, to deliver new features across our data, digital, transactional and management information systems.
You’ll be responsible for reviewing assigned business processes from end-to-end, to identify and address operational, financial, and technological risks as well as identifying opportunities to improve efficiency.
What we look for in you
- Used to working on both medium and large-scale projects
- Proficient understanding day-to-day operational processes, for both the internal business teams and external customers
- Excellent SQL skills and strong ETL experience
- Experience building data visualisations and reporting using Power BI
- Experienced at data and trend analysis, to understand the drivers behind the business and the need for change
- Proficient in capturing and prioritising requirements
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills, to analyse information such as transactions, and customer behaviour, to help identify opportunities and make recommendations
- Previous experience analysing customer journey processes and improvements, e.g. customer portals, digitisation, mobile applications, etc.
- Previous experience of Scrum Agile development
- Flexibility – able to perform the roles of Business Analyst, Project Manager, Scrum Master, Product Owner and Release Manager for small to medium size development
What Animal Friends is all about!
Animal Friends has grown to become not only an award-winning business but one of the largest pet insurance providers in the UK, looking after over 1 million pets and offering cover for cats, dogs and horses.
A large part of our success is due to our company values which are the foundation of how we work, we are courageous by continually looking for new ways to innovate our customers experience and the pet insurance industry. We are kind-hearted with animal welfare being important to us, we donate and support over 300 charities across the UK and worldwide, to date, we have donated over £5.5 million. And we are passionate about the support we provide to our customers helping them care for their pets.
Benefits of working with Animal Friends
We recognise that your hard work shouldn`t come without its perks, so here`s a little list of some of the things you can expect to get from us:
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays and we give you your birthday off
- 95% of our employee’s own pets, we’re able to provide up to 50% off insurance along with free access to our Vet consultation app JOII
- We believe looking after employees’ health is important, so we offer discount on gym membership, access to a Wellbeing hub and a health care cash plan
- We like to celebrate success and recognise excellent employee performance; we will donate £3k to the charity of our employee of the quarter’s choice
- Most importantly, you`ll be working within a courageous, passionate and kind-hearted team
Animal Friends Pet Insurance Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome people of all ages, ethnicities, disabilities, religions and sexual orientations. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
As an FCA regulated business, we require successful applicants to clear our pre-employment screening process which includes a credit check and references checks.
Due to the current climate regarding Covid-19, all our interviews are taking place as a video interview via Zoom or Teams.