- Supporting the business in development of Data Science as a whole, advising strategy, building awareness of Data Science and identifying and analyzing potential data science projects - including technology, resources, and data required, and coming up with detailed project plans including costs and benefits
- Communicate this plan effectively to senior management, gaining necessary buy-in and support
- Developing AI/ML models to meet these project requirements, including testing and documentation
- Working with IT, end users, and other business functions to implement these solution in a production environment
- Interacting with other parts of the Zurich group as necessary to leverage existing capabilities
- Bachelors Degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Mathematics or a related area, and minimum 5 years of data science experience in financial industry. Comparable levels of combined qualification and experience will also be considered
- Knowledge of some or all of Python, SQL, R, or equivalents, including commonly used packages.
- Strong English language communication skills, and ideally Cantonese or Mandarin skills
- Lead and implemented data science use cases and delivered measurable benefits
- Knowledge of statistical and predictive modelling techniques, and their application to business modelling, such as marketing optimization & customer analytics, machine learning, decision trees, neural networks, NLP techniques etc
Are you interested in working for a company that values its people and put's its customers and employees at the heart of everything we do? Are you looking for growth opportunities beyond simply a career? Then Zurich could be just the place for you!
Our people are the heart & soul of Zurich. Together we are committed to delivering on our purpose - Let’s Create a Brighter Future Together!
Our ambition is to become one of the most responsible and impactful businesses in the world. To get there we hire and develop the best talent available. With Zurich, you can expect to work on challenges that will help you grow and to collaborate with a diverse and inclusive global team.
People are Zurich’s most important asset. Their varied skills, perspectives and experiences drive innovation. And they reflect the breadth and diversity of our customers, suppliers, communities and investors around the world. We are committed to attracting and retaining talented individuals from a variety of backgrounds and experiences. Zurich does not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, sex, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
- Location(s): HK - Hong Kong