Sharethrough is disrupting the legacy digital advertising supply chain as the first ad exchange to auto-enhance every standard impression by rendering a higher-performing ad that dynamically fits into any placement on any site. Our technology and approach enables advertisers to see substantial campaign performance improvements and cost savings using the same standard video and display creative as well as the buying workflow they use with standard exchanges. The Sharethrough Exchange (STX) powers over 225 billion monthly impressions and is integrated with more than 30 of the world's largest demand side platforms, enabling buyers to efficiently achieve their marketing objectives at scale.
We’re looking for data scientists who share our passion for building data-driven products, as well as the belief data science should be tightly integrated into the engineering and product flow.
In this role, you’ll pair with your data science and product peers to explore new ways to optimize the 20 billion impressions flowing through our exchange every day. You’ll have a dedicated optimization team to implement your ideas. We believe in an experiment-driven approach that enables you to test out your ideas. While we’ve implemented some tremendously impactful optimization products already, we believe we’ve just scratched the surface.
About the Role
- Develop research questions and explore data in order to understand various subtleties of auction dynamics, user behavior, and forecast effects of changes
- Design and deploy machine learning models to optimize exchange performance and help partners achieve success
- Build out MLOps infrastructure for model deployment and monitoring of model performance
- Partner with Product and Engineering in analytical projects and influence product strategy
- 5+ years of experience working in a data science role
- Degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Econometrics, or similar domain
- Proficient with SQL, Python, AWS, Sagemaker and Big Data
- Experienced deploying and maintaining data science pipelines in production
- Strong familiarity with experimental design
- Comfortable communicating and pairing with product and engineering teams
What's In It For You?
- Competitive compensation packages
- Generous group health insurance plan
- Access to the virtual healthcare platform Dialogue
- Access to the company's stock option plan
- 16 days of vacation per year, which increases with seniority at the company
- 3 paid Caring days
- 1 paid volunteer day
- Offices closed during the holidays
- Wellness allocation of $840 per year (for gym memberships, sportswear, etc.)
- In-house training programs on our company and industry
- Encouragement and funding of continuing education and training
- Very active social committee and free online sports classes
- Access to a tool that measures your engagement and job satisfaction anonymously
- Pairing with a buddy for your first 6 months
- Advantageous referral program
- Inclusive, inspiring, and dynamic work environment
- Casual dress code
- Work from home and flexible hours
- And more!