We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique identities, abilities, and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there.
We strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please make sure to reach out to your individual recruiter or our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TheFork, a TripAdvisor® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe, Australia and Latin America, present in 22+ countries around the globe.
TheFork connects restaurants and diners.
Through TheFork (website and application), as well as through TripAdvisor, users can easily select a restaurant according to preference criteria (such as the localisation, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult user reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online.From the restaurants side, TheFork provides them with a software solution, TheFork Manager, which enables restaurants to optimize reservations management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues.
TheFork team aims to inspire and enable people to confidently discover, experience and share food. We operate under a shared set of values that define how we do business and how we interact with our colleagues, our partners, our customers and our food community. We strongly believe that building a diverse workforce of people from all walks of life helps us have a richer, more vibrant, more successful workplace.
As a Data Analyst Product, CRO expert, you will be part of the Data team, which is a transverse organization and which role is to support our Business.
You will report to the Product Analytics Manager and be part of a team of ~25 People including Data Engineers, Data Scientists, Web Analysts…
The Data Team has 3 missions :
- Accelerate the Business thanks to data and insights
- Support company transformation towards a Data-driven Culture
- Develop a valuable and actionable data asset
As a key player in our Data team, you will collaborate with another product analyst and will partner with Product & Tech teams to help them leveraging data to accelerate their different projects and initiatives.
You will participate in improving user experience, customer knowledge, and optimizing the conversion on our product; based on the analysis of the performance of our products Web & Apps (B2C + B2B), the performance of journeys, and your business-oriented recommendations.
You will develop a deep understanding of the Products operations in order to deliver best-in-class analysis and tools, to help to prioritize product optimizations, and support the scaling of the ab/tests and on-site personalisation.
The expected outcomes of your role are:
- A data-driven product development roadmap, aiming to optimize the user experience and accelerate the conversion on our products.
- Smart and proactive recommendations on what to do to robustify TheFork’s products performance, and more generally speaking to accelerate business growth and profitability (develop conversion optimization, SEO ab/tests, and on-site personalisation)
- Product teams are equipped with A-level (relevant, reliable, proactive and agile) set of data and best-in-class equipment to improve user experience.
- Your role on this will be to lead its co-design with the different stakeholders and then to work with other teams (Tech, Data Science, BI, data engineering) to make it happen (tagging plan, in-depth analysis, dashboards, ...).
- You will be the trustable partner for Product teams when it comes to monitor whether the business goes in the right direction and whether some alerts are to be communicated.
- You are obsessed with detail and like to deep dive to obtain impactful insights: you investigate and look at the data in more depth
- You are working in an autonomous, proactive and accountable way: you don’t wait to be told what to do.
- You demonstrate an obsession towards excellence: you systematically consider that good is not enough and constantly consider how to improve and reach the next level of quality, performance and impact
- You play agile and fast: delivering in a fast-paced environment is an easy business for you. You are comfortable managing several topics in parallel, with different stakeholders involved.
- You bring the outside in seeking excellence, you have developed habits to benchmark and consider how other companies are doing, what best practices could be a source of inspiration and systematically consider how they can apply in your specific business context
- You demonstrate a high level of team collaboration: reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
- You have 5-6 years of experience in a similar role: you have strong experience working with product teams as a web analyst
- You have high knowledge of A/B Test tools (Optimizely/ AB Tasty like) and UX tools (Content Square, Hotjar, ..)
- You have strong experience in the administration of web analytics tool, ideally Google Analytics, or other tools such as Adobe Analytics, XiTi / AT Internet, Amplitude
- You have experience in tracking: development of tagging plans, administration of TMS (tracking of new features on our product)
- Your knowledge of database tools (Reeport, Data Studio, Tableau..) allows you to efficiently manipulate data and develop impactful storytelling to present your findings.
- You have excellent organizational skills, rigour, and synthesis skills
- You know how to make figures speak and give them a strategic and business reach
- SQL, Python knowledge is a plus for the use of data in our database
- Your English is professional
- The position is based in Paris