The Lead Data Engineer will design and implement data solutions that support the organizations
strategic business goals. The individual will work closely with the rest of our data engineering and data analytics team in implementing and managing Scalable Smart Data Lakes, Data Ingestion Platforms, Machine Learning and NLP based Analytics Platforms, Hyper-Scale, Processing Clusters, Data Mining and Search Engines.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Focuses On Data Modelling, Database Design, Performance Optimization and ETL Pipeline.
- Tests, Monitors, Manage and Validate Data Warehouse Activity Including Data Extraction, Transformation, Movement, Loading, Cleansing, And Updating Processes.
- Design And Building Simple (Non - Complex) Reusable Components of Larger Process.
- Framework To Support Analytics Products with Guidance from Experienced Peers.
- Participate In Design, Code, Test Plans and Dataset Implementation Performed by Other Data Engineers in Support of Maintaining Data Engineering Standards.
- Implement Automated Workflows and Routines Using Workflow Scheduling Tools.
Required Skills And Qualifications
- 3+ Years' experience Developing Data & Analytic Solutions
- Experience with Data Warehousing, Data Lake, Analytic Processes, And Methodologies.
- Proficient Experience with SQL Queries Functionality, Power BI, Tableau, Business Intelligence Software and ETL tools.
- Strong knowledge of Data Integration, Data Quality and Multi-Dimensional Design.
- Experience In Data Migration from on-Premises databases to Cloud.
- Knowledge With AWS/Azure/GCP Data Technologies is a plus.
- Experience with Scripting Languages such as Shell, Python
- Experience of Big Data Platforms, Enabling Non-Technical users to gain Insights
- Experience In Big Data Tools Like Spark, Pyspark
- Hands On Experience with Modern Data storage systems (E.G. S3, Snowflake, Athena, Glue)
- Experience with Workflow Scheduling tools such as Airflow
- Desire to learn, think creatively, and share knowledge with others
- Proactive mindset - keep an eye out for anything that can be improved, and help us get there
This job description is a summary of the essential functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. The responsibilities, tasks, and duties of the jobholder might differ from those outlined in the job description. Other duties, as assigned by the supervisor, might be part of the job.
What We Offer
- Onsite opportunity with exciting career growth plans
- Competitive compensation packages that reward high performance
- Fast track career with supportive culture that facilitates 360 degrees learning
- Collaborative team-based environment with mentorship from the Industry leaders
- Comprehensive benefit package including Health Insurance and Term Insurance.
We are one of the fastest-growing Analytics firms driven by our core desire to partner with our clients- success by delivering data-driven actionable insights through accelerated analytics. Our diverse team of highly skilled consultants around the globe helps us execute the process of systematically analyzing data and finding patterns in a short turnaround time.
We provide strategic guidance, business and technology solutions for clients wishing to solve their most complex challenges involving data analytics, cloud applications, big data, data discovery, and data protection. Co-founded in 2015 by Mrinal Prasad and Shikha Miglani, Saarthee is already encompassing all the components of Data Analytics consulting.