WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
Today, Box powers over 100,000 businesses, including 69% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud. Our Warsaw office is an incredibly exciting addition to our EMEA expansion. We're already in London, France, and Germany, and the new Poland location will act as a global engineering and product development hub alongside our headquarters in Redwood City, California.
Why Box needs you?
Are you excited by the prospect of using Big Data and AI to drive business processes?At Box, we are powering the way the world works by providing a platform to seamlessly manage and share information.We are looking for exceptional data-driven individuals with a strong background in statistics and programming to join our Data Science team.
Data Scientists at Box design and build scalable end-to-end data products -architecting data pipelines, employing Machine Learning algorithms, and deploying solutions to solve critical business problems.In this role, you will build AI-powered services to impact business decision-making across all of Box.
What you'll do
- Design and deploy machine learning models to solve business problems at Box
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders across Box(Product + Engineering, Marketing, Sales ...)to translate your models into business insights
- Collaborate with data analysts to brainstorm and identify potential ML applications
What we're looking for
- MS/PhDin Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Physics or Mathematics
- 2+ years professional experience in a data science role with a demonstrated ability to design, develop, and launch end to end data products
- Proficiency in Python or Scala/Java
- Expertise in SQL and working with relational databases
- Familiarity with Scikit Learn/TensorFlow/H20/Py torch
- Familiarity in Linux/Unix environments
- Demonstrated ability to design and develop, and launch machine learning-driven data products
- Proven exceptional communication skills to build relationships with other business units
Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting benefits: https://join.collectivehealth.com/box
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our Personnel Privacy Notice.
For more details on how Box Poland protects your information, please see our Supplemental Personnel and Candidate Privacy Notice.