A well-known Financial Institution is seeking a skilled and experienced Data Engineer to join their team. As a Data Engineer, you will play a critical role in managing and optimizing the data infrastructure, ensuring the availability, reliability, and efficiency of the data systems.Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, and maintain scalable and efficient data pipelines to collect, process, and store large volumes of structured and unstructured data.
- Integrate data from various sources and ensure data quality and integrity throughout the ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) process.
- Collaborate with data scientists and analysts to understand data requirements and implement solutions for data modeling, transformation, and analysis.
- Optimize data infrastructure and processes for performance, reliability, and scalability.
- Implement and maintain data governance and security measures to protect sensitive data.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline
- With 5 years’ experience within data engineering
- Proven experiences on designing and implementing scalable data solutions.
- Experience with data modeling, ETL processes, and data warehousing concepts.
- Experience in Strategic Big Data/ Data Lake/ AI/ Machine Learning initiatives
- Creative, innovative and passionate in the new century with latest technologies with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, independent, diligent and able to work under pressure and overtime to execute projects
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
This company will offer competitive benefits as well as medical insurance eligible for depends and a generous number of annual leave entitlement.
Interested individuals, please contact and send your CV to Mannie CHIU at firstname.lastname@example.org
for more details. For other available opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com