Who are we?
PayFit is one of the fastest-growing SaaS startups in Europe with 500 employees and over 5,000 customers in just a few years, in France, Germany, the UK, Spain, and Italy. Backed by a group of highly reputable institutional investors, PayFit is revolutionizing HR software by automating payroll and simplifying HR management for SMEs.
Our mission is to support the digital transformation of SME's Human Resources through a reliable SaaS solution that offers a unique experience to its users. We leverage our own coding language to customize our software quickly to each market, so that our customers can easily process payslips, request holidays, and manage their expenses.
We're passionate and enthusiastic about our mission and committed to maintaining a culture that cares deeply about its employees and customers.
You will be in charge of the maintenance, evolution, and optimisation of the extract-load pipeline, as well as the reverse ETL one
- You will be in charge of the administration and the automation of the whole data-platform
- In charge of the staging layer of the datawarehouse, you will have a strong partnership to help the Analytics Engineering team in charge of the whole datawarehouse
- You will be the center of excellence and the best technical buddy of the Data Analyst Team and the OPS Teams
This job is for you if...
You have 3+ years of experience as a Data Engineer
- You fluently speak Python and SQL
- You have experience with a cloud provider (AWS / GCP / Azure) and cloud datawarehouse (Redshift / BigQuery / Snowflake)
- Airflow has no secrets left for you (Dagster and/or Prefect works as well)
- Your morning news feed are blog posts about Docker, REST APIs, GraphQL, Kubernetes, CI/CD, and data tools of all kinds
- Explaining and vulgarising a complex data problem to other people is a pleasure
We are meant to work together if...
You are a real team player who wants to build a big success story with us
- You want to work in an international and dynamic environment
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- You want to learn, improve and gain responsibility
What we offer ❤️
An amazing working environment, designed for kindness and blossoming,
- An attractive remuneration package,
- A work from anywhere policy (read more here)
- A gym inside the office and Gymlib subscription with preferential rate,
- Regular team and global events,Restaurant tickets,
- 4 weeks of paternity leave (fully covered) and 20 weeks of maternity leave (fully covered),
- Healthcare insurance
- Great coffee, fruits, snacks, foosball, MPG Teams or even team yoga classes,
- MacBooks are our standard, but we'll provide whatever equipment you need to help you get your job done!
Hiring process ️
1️⃣ Applicant initial validation: added value, key achievements, motivations, job match
2️⃣ Zoom interviews with Pierre (Lead Data Engineer) / Mariam (Data Engineer)
3️⃣ Zoom interviews with Aida (Head of Data) / a Data Analysts Team member
4️⃣ Zoom interview with Nico (Chief Financial Officer)
We are looking for passionate and innovative people who want to build the next big success story with us! Do you recognize yourself in these words? Do you want to join an incredible adventure?
Tell us who you are, what you’ve done and what you're looking to achieve. We’ll be more than happy to meet you
Want to know more about our epic team? Watch this video