Our commitment, your career.
No two careers - or two people - are the same at DLA Piper. You can be yourself in a diverse team where every voice is heard and your success is recognised. So find out more about being valued for who you are as well as what you do, in a global law firm that commits to you and your career.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Master Data team in GSC is supporting multiple business units and locations, responsible for meeting Service Level Agreements and Customer expectations, improving operational effectiveness and efficiency of the team’s performance, resolving problems and developing the team.
Master Data Analyst will:
- Ensure that data are processed accordance to accounting rules and legal compliances
- Write and maintain process documentation
- Perform all activities in line with agreed SLAs and KPIs
- Seek opportunities for process improvements and applying improvements
- Handle with customer's requests and queries
- Communicate with internal and external customers in an efficient and effective manner
- Ensure that all relevant company’s standards and guidelines are met
- Very good English skills required, other languages will be a strong asset
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in finance, preferable in shared service or BPO environment with broad international exposure
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- University degree preferable in accounting or related courses. Masters' degree a plus
- Thorough understanding of finance processes and respective control framework
- Very good self-organization and target orientation skills
- Responsibility, very good self-organization and target orientation skills
- Customer and teamwork focus
- Familiarity with MS Office
- Advanced Excel skills
DLA Piper is a global law firm with lawyers located in more than 40 countries throughout the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific. Our global reach ensures that we can help businesses with their legal needs anywhere in the world. We strive to be the leading global business law firm by delivering quality, service excellence and value to our clients and offering practical and innovative legal solutions to help them succeed. Our clients range from multinational, Global 1000, and Fortune 500 enterprises to emerging companies developing industry-leading technologies, as well as government and public sector bodies.
In everything we do connected with our People, our Clients and our Communities, we live by these values:
- Be Supportive - we care about others, value diversity and act thoughtfully
- Be Collaborative - we give, we share and we join in
- Be Bold - we stand tall and challenge ourselves to think big
- Be Exceptional - we exceed standards and expectations
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
At DLA Piper, diversity and inclusion underpins how we live our values and everything we do. We believe that everyone has a voice, and that everyone’s voice counts. We know that the rich diversity across our firm makes us stronger, more innovative and creative, which helps us to better serve our clients and communities. We are committed to providing an inclusive working environment and culture across our global firm, where everyone can bring their authentic self to work.
Diversity of perspective, thought, background and culture combine to make us the leading global law firm; that’s why we actively seek to build balanced teams. We welcome the unique contribution that you will bring to our firm and actively encourage applications from all talented people – however your talent is packaged, whatever your background or circumstance and regardless of how you identify.
We support anyone with a disability or long term health condition to ensure they have the opportunity to perform at their best. If you have not done so already, please let us know if you require any support so we can make the right adjustments and considerations should they be required.
We know that people have responsibilities and interests outside of their career and that as a business, we all benefit from working flexibly. That's why we are open to discussing with candidates the different ways in which we are able to support requests for agile working arrangements.
In the event that we make an offer to you, and where local legislation permits, we will conduct pre-engagement screening checks that may include but are not limited to your professional and academic qualifications, your eligibility to work in the relevant jurisdiction, any criminal records, your financial stability and references from previous employers.