Here is an opportunity to join a team of talented and driven professionals working on technology solutions that help agriculture and food production. Ecoation has designed and developed an AI robotics platform that evaluates crop health in commercial greenhouses internationally, eliminating the need for mass chemical pesticide usage. With exciting products hitting the market in the coming months, we are looking for candidates who are passionate about high technology, food, innovation, and sustainability. Ecoation is seeking Data Scientist Coops to join our team.
We support our customers completely, we accomplish great things as a team, we are passionate about enabling a cleaner future for everyone, we act like owners, diversity in all that we do is our strength, success comes because we are great learners, we are persistent and forthright and realistic, and our optimistic nature allows us to take on any challenge.
In This Role you will :
- Develop and test data analytics, machine learning procedures and algorithms in Python
- Develop and test software applications to host data analytic visualizations
- Monitor, test, and debug the data pipeline
- Help optimize and automate ongoing processes/routines.
- Construct classification models using developed machine learning tools
- Document developed features in the application
- Understand, support, test, and troubleshoot production machine learning applications
Education, Skills & Experience
- Currently working towards a Bachelor's in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering, Science or equivalent
- previous experience with python
- previous experience with running SQL