The West Virginia University Center for Excellence in Disabilities is seeking applications for a Data Analyst/Epidemiologist located in Morgantown, WV. The purpose of this position is to establish and maintain efficient data capture, cleaning, and reporting functions at the West Virginia University Center for Excellence in Disabilities (WVUCED).
In order to be successful in this position, the ideal candidate will:
- Work closely with program members, leadership, and appropriate partners to design, implement, maintain, and manage database systems used for service coordination, data collection, training, and research purposes.
- Work closely with team members and partners to identify and define data capturing and analyses procedures.
- Utilize evaluation plan to inform modifications for quality improvement, services, and subsequent efforts for programs within the WVUCED.
- Provide in-depth statistical analysis to support data outcome measures and projections by generating reports, graphs, and narrative evaluations.
- Work closely with the Grants & Research Specialist and the Communications Officer to prepare and present presentations to a wide variety of audiences.
- Develop policy, procedures, and standards for database management, implementation, and information reporting. Design and execute security procedures and standards to assure privacy and integrity of all database systems.
At West Virginia University, we pride ourselves on a tireless endeavor for achievement. We are home to some of the most passionate, innovative minds in the country who push their limits for the sake of progress, constantly moving the world forward. Our students, faculty and staff make this institution one of the best out there, and we are proud to stand as one voice, one university, one WVU. Find out more about your opportunities as a Mountaineer at http://hr.wvu.edu/.
West Virginia University is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, and is the recipient of an NSF ADVANCE award for gender equity. The University values diversity among its faculty, staff, and students, and invites applications from all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, nationality, genetics, disability, or Veteran status.