Data Analyst, WE Applications Sales Programs-21000QZB
Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages:
Data Analyst, WE Applications Sales Programs
We’re looking for a Data Analyst who enjoys using their critical thinking skills (more than tool building and data extraction); someone excited about finding patterns amid chaos, someone eager to explore and discover insights within data that can provide real value to our stakeholders.
If you are passionate about owning data-driven initiatives and producing business intelligence that have broad, significant impacts – Join our Sales Programs Team!
As a member of Sales Programs Team, you will look to answer the following questions:
- Study what happens now to identify trends and make predictions about future market trends
- Understand what the data means and present findings to drive actions
- Ideal Customer Profile, Total Addressable Market, Territory Segmentation
- Sales Productivity and Campaign Effectiveness
- Uncover data stories and communicate insights to Sales, Business Development, and Marketing
- Communicate the results of data analysis in written and verbal form to Management
- Support various departments in reaching their goals through analysis
- Review and validate customer data
- Develop policies and procedures for data collection and analysis
- Create or discover new data procurement and processing programs
- Monitor analytics and metrics reports
- Implement new data analysis methodologies
- Perform data profiling to identify and understand anomalies
- BA/BS or Master’s degree in Business, computer science and/or related business technical field or equivalent professional experience
- Hands on experience in SQL
- Experience in prescriptive and predictive analytics
- Knowledge of data mining and machine learning
- Excellent oral and wirtten communication skills with the ability to organize, analyze and present data in a format appropriate to the intended audience.
- General knowledge of business operations, objectives, strategies, process and information flow.
- Keen attention to detail
- Project and relationship management skills strongly desired.
- Experience working and problem-solving independently.
- Abilities to organize and execute workload, priorities and tasks on time.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and have strong critial thinking skills
- Proficient industry experience in any programming lanaguage
- General knowledge on how to implement statistical models, and analytics (Prediction, Classification, Clustering, NLP, ,etc) in big data enviroment
- Ability to synthesize complex elements into crisp and robust stories for audiences of variable technical levels.
- Present large and/or complex data to be more accessible, understandable and usable
- Transform, improve and integrate data, depending on the business requirements
- Combine the data results set across multiple sources
The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years of data analysis experience with a premier technology or research firm; experience gathering, modeling, analyzing and communicating data insights.
Further, he/she will have complete fluency in English as they will be required to read, write, and speak English.
If you are passionate about owning data-driven initiatives and producing business intelligence that have broad, significant impacts – Join our Team!
Work & Compensation:
The work hours are flexible. Infrequent travel may be required and can be self-managed, providing a high degree of work-life balance. Compensation will be attractive and highly competitive.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Responsible for the identification of relevant new business opportunities and designs go-to-market plan to deliver measurable and significant revenues. Pursues sales opportunities in the market, and carries the baton in the beginning of the sales cycle.
A Business Development Representative is assigned to strategic accounts which may be grouped by industry where Oracle has a limited presence. Acts as primary liaison between Consulting, Sales, and Oracle Development for the product*s sales opportunities. Generates business opportunities through prospecting mass market programs and leveraging third party partners. Develops and coordinates a worldwide relationship with customers that establishes Oracle as a preferred vendor and optimizes Oracle's sales of product. Executes aggressive strategies and plans to successfully drive the product as the preferred customer selection. Provides account representatives with information on how the product addresses specific needs, and assists account representatives in using Oracle's products to leverage large revenue opportunities. Assists in articulating product message, coordinates technical resources and hands off deals to a successful close.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 8 years of progressively increased responsibilities in sales or sales management. Marketing and business development experience preferred. Business and account planning implementation experience. Conversant in Oracle technology and product strategies. Proven track record in managing multiple opportunities and ability to negotiate and close complex deals. Ability to determine strategy and tactical plans that deliver tangible results. Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills. Ability to travel. BA/BS degree or equivalent, advanced degree highly desirable.As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire