Senior Data Engineer (100% Remote)
Senior Data Engineer for a big data company revolutionizing the rapid analysis and management of the world's largest data sets!!
Title: Senior Data Engineer
Location: Chicago, IL or Remote
Requirements: Kafka, SQL, Big Data
We are a venture-funded startup building a SQL compliant, exabyte-scale database platform that achieves better performance than Hadoop and NoSQL systems. It is a distributed system optimized for NVMe drives, RDMA networks, and high core count processors and is written in C++. We are led by a management team with seven successful startup exits, including Cleversafe which was one of the largest software startup exits.
As a Senior Data Engineer, you will be responsible for customizing and optimizing data flow and collection for Customer implementations.
What You Will Be Doing
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
- Assemble large, complex sets of data that meet non-functional and functional business requirements
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements including re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, optimizing data delivery, and automating manual processes
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, engineering discipline, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of professional experience in software development
You should know some of the following:
What's In It for You
- Competitive compensation and base salary
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Remote-Work Flexibility
- Life Insurance coverage
- Uncapped PTO
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
1. Apply directly to this job opening here!
2. E-mail directly for more information to josh.sanchez@CyberCoders.com
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
– In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.