Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing experiences. Learn more about Lumen’s network, edge cloud, security and communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to further human progress through technology at news.lumen.com, LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Twitter: @lumentechco, Facebook: /lumentechnologies, Instagram: @lumentechnologies and YouTube: /lumentechnologies.
As a Lumen Sr Analyt, this role is centered around supporting the rollout of key Business Transformation initiatives with responsibilities for financial tracking and reporting, project governance, management information and resource management. It is also involved in driving improvements and best practices through the organization to ensure a high quality repeatable customer experience.
The Main Responsibilities
- Broad application of principles, theories, and concepts
- Uses techniques to solve complex problems w analysis of situations or data requires a review and analysis of several factors
- May lead the implementation of tactical plans in support of strategic initiatives
- Receives objectives and determines approach to achieving objectives
- Makes decisions but may not have final authority for all aspects of resource commitment
- Accountable for the achievement of operational goals in at least one department or work area
- Integrates customer client needs and concerns with business issues
- Serves as an advocate for client and as a liaison on specific projects with other work areas
- Influences, inspires or persuades others in order to accomplish work objectives
What We Look For in a Candidate
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and relevant experience required; 5+ years of related experience
- Master's degree preferred; 2+ years of related experience
- Excellent communication skills written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask by working in a face paced, constantly changing environment
- Ability to establish and maintain working relationships with individuals at all levels
- Ability to efficiently utilize MS Office Suite of Applications specially Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven track record of achieving professional goals successfully
Requisition #: 308411
When applying for a position, you may be subject to a background screen (criminal records check, motor vehicle report, and/or drug screen), depending on the requirements for the position. Job-related concerns noted in the background screen may disqualify you from the new position or your current role. Background results will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
This information reflects the anticipated base salary range for this position based on current national data. Minimums and maximums may vary based on location. Individual pay is based on skills, experience and other relevant factors.
This position is eligible for either short-term incentives or sales compensation. Director and VP positions also are eligible for long-term incentive. To learn more about our bonus structure, you can view additional information . We're able to answer any additional questions you may have as you move through the selection process.
As part of our comprehensive benefits package, Lumen offers a broad range of Health, Life, Voluntary Lifestyle and other benefits and perks that enhance your physical, mental, emotional and financial wellbeing.
Note: For union-represented postings, wage rates and ranges are governed by applicable collective bargaining agreement provisions.