The vente-privee group has consolidated its various European brands, together made up of 6000 employees, under one unified conglomerate: Veepee. This coalescence marks a new chapter in its European history.
With Privalia, vente-exclusive, Designer & Friends, Zlotewyprzedaze, Eboutic and vente-privee, Veepee achieved a 3.7 billion euro turnover as of 2018. Present in 14 countries now, Veepee is taking a leading role in the European digital commerce landscape.
Our 6000 employees have chosen a job at Veepee to spice up their daily lives! Our teams implement new technologies to fuel our strategies, offering our customers the best possible experience.
In 2018 we launched <vpTech/> - the IT community of Veepee. Our teams are widely distributed within the offices in Paris, Lyon, Nantes, Nice, Barcelona, Brussels, Warsaw, Amsterdam and Tel-Aviv.
We are looking for an IT Data Analyst freelancer to join the Stock & Supply tribe (within the Operations domain) at vpTech.
Our distributed engineering team to work on the Stock Information Management platform. We’ve developed a pipeline that treats hundreds of millions of records from our warehouses in Europe and we aggregate all these data to represent a view of our stocks.
This role would suit someone who is curious, likes to meet challenges and passionate about handling big volumes of data. Overall you’ll analyse logistics and financial data flows in order to improve its quality by identifying the issues and the root causes. You will be integrated in a team composed of 2 senior data analysts who will form and frame you, and 2 teams of 5 developers each, which will be in charge of the development of the rules you will have to define in order to clean up the data.
- Based out of our Veepee offices (Lyon, Nantes, Nice, Paris, Barcelona, Madrid, Brussels, ...) / Remote Friendly.
Mandatory Requirements :
- 4 years minimum of experience as a Data Analyst
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manipulate large data sets and clean data
- Proficiency in database querying (MySQL, Postgres)
- Be result oriented
- Be rigorous and organised
- Real appetance to collaborate within a team
- English speaking and writing.
Strongly Recommended :
- Have some experience in the use of an analytics tool (like metabase)
- Development experience in at least one scripting language
- Basic knowledge of Excel
- Ability to manage short time deliveries
- Be proactive.
Nice to have :
- Have some basic knowledge regarding stocks or stock accounting
- Know how a product organisation works (OKR, Release notes)
- Know the agile methods.
What we offer :
- A dynamic and creative working environment
- Fun and open international teams
- State of the art technologies and tools
- Participation in Veepee meetups and events
- Remote friendly opportunities.
Belonging to Veepee, <vpTech/> is one of the biggest Tech communities in Europe with more than 800 IT collaborators across Europe.
From Warsaw to Barcelona, through Lyon, Nantes, Lausanne, Tel Aviv, Brussels, Nice, Amsterdam and Paris, all our projects are developed in a functional environment with a wide skills variety where you’ll be sure to find your place, no matter the technology you want to work with.