Data Profiler / Data Modeller
- Large scale data migration
- Multiple database platforms
- Higher education
About our Client:
Our client is a prominent research and learning university in Melbourne which works to adopt cutting edge technology to improve services and learning opportunities for it students, staff, and researchers.
They are currently in need of an experienced Data Analyst to assist in ensuring alignment of Salesforce solution technical designs with a focus on delivery and innovation and to provide the most appropriate environments and designs to enable speed to value and business agility.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong enterprise-level data analyst/developer experience
- Highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to source, clean, prepare and analyse data
- Data Profiler/Data Modeller working across Customer/Finance domains
- Experience in large scale data migration
- Experience with multiple database platforms
- AWS Glue, AWS data storage, Oracle, Salesforce
- Working across large organisations - higher education sector
- Understanding and applying offerings from Salesforce.Org.
- Agile/Scrum delivery
Contract Duration: start ASAP to June 2022 initially
For more information contact Keith 0386139902 or our consultants on 0386139999 and 0262010100