Miro is the leading whiteboard collaboration platform with more than 5 mln users across the globe: managers, designers, agile coaches, marketers and other professionals, including teams inside Netflix, Twitter, Skyscanner, Qlik, Upwork, Expedia, Spotify, eBay, Cisco, Sapient, Geometry, Unbounce, Autodesk, PwC, Deloitte and others.
Product-related data analytics is focused on a quantitative understanding of what users are doing within Miro and how product features perform. We consider Product Data Analyst is a bi-direction driver. On the one hand, you'll transform business goals to data requests and reports/dashboards, on the other, you'll proactively explore data to bring insights and drive right decisions.
What you’ll do
- Rolling-out ‘data-as-a-service’ approach for Product teams to make data easy to access, understand and make decisions.
- Communicate with Product and cross-functional teams, defining metrics they track, planning report structures, making it visually appealing and easy to understand, and automating the reporting process in our BI system (Looker).
- Measure the impact of both existing and new product features and growth experiments on our key metrics.
- Do ad hoc analysis: if something emerges in the data like spike in usage or drop in conversions, you have to find out “why?”. Reports and researches should not come just in the form of numbers and distributions, but rather in the form of action items (e.g., to increase X, we have to do Y).
- Investigate high-level questions aka “What are the collaborative patterns of the most successful teams using Miro?”
- Develop data documentation (glossary, data models, etc.) to cover dedicated domains within the company.
- In collaboration with data scientists elaborate ML models for pattern mining, social network analysis, etc. to discover deep structures that drive teams efficiency and satisfaction.
- In collaboration with data engineers optimize data workflows, control for data consistency and coverage across domains and IT solutions (Looker, Hubspot, Salesforce, etc.).
What you’ll need
- Warranted analytical skills.
- 2+ years of data analytics work experience (preferably in product company)
- Intermediate in statistical methods, experimental design, using quantitative analysis to impact key decisions.
- Advanced experience writing SQL queries and working with large data sets.
- Understanding database structures and metadata standards.
- Experience in product analytics and BI tools (eg. GA, Amplitude, Looker, Tableau, or similar).
- Experience in delivering analytical solutions for complex product-related tasks (user pattern research, supporting experiments, feature analysis to improve the product metrics, use-cases analysis, etc.).
- Understand overall business value, rather than think and care just about numbers and charts.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
Nice to have
- Programming skills in R/Python.
- General knowledge of data science methods and applications.
Our technological stack, infrastructure, tools
- Data Infrastructure: Spark, Hadoop, Hive, Kafka, PostgreSQL, Presto, Looker.
- Standard python/R data science tools.
- Git, Jira, Confluence, Miro.
What’s in it for you
- Stock option program.
- Medical Insurance coverage.
- Travel allowance for a commute.
- Lunch, snacks & drinks provided.
- Pension plan coming soon.
- Team outings and collaboration.
- Flexible time off.
- Join our inspiring workplace at TQ Central.
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 5 million users and 20,000 paying customers, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EA, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!