We are looking for a Data Engineer with extensive experience of working with Snowflake for one of our Nordic Banking Clients.
Duration: 6 months
Location: Stocholm (must be based in Stockholm)Tasks to be carried out:
The consultant in Data Engineer role will be joining Data & Analytics within Digital Wealth Hub for a period of 6 months initially.
Data & Analytics ART is a SAFe initiative consisting of 4 Scrum Teams and 50+ people distributed among locations in India, Poland, Sweden and Denmark.
The consultant will be working on different initiatives but a large portion of the work will be to assist in building a new solution within the Wealth Management area using Snowflake and AWS.Key tasks:
Desc Of knowledge and Experience:
- Create and maintain data pipelines and tooling
- Develop new core data capability for AWM
- Play a big role in migrating existing data solutions to cloud
- Improve and drive result handling processes together with stakeholders
The candidate should be very familiar with and experienced in data migration and resolving problems specific for data areas. He/she should be very experienced in Cloud concepts and solutions - Snowflake, AWS, Data Warehouse and Master Data Management.
It is also important for the candidate to be proactive, analytical and to have good communication skills, because he/she will be collaborating a lot with stakeholders on various layers of the organization.The candidate should also be:
Nice to have:
- Experienced in building data pipelines and data sets
- Experienced in root cause analysis on data and processes to answer specific business related questions, and to identify areas of improvement
- Experienced in cloud based architectures
- Experienced in working with data models, structure and databases
- Possessing relevant Master’s degree
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Experience in DBT and Glue
- Professional understanding of savings and investments business