We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
‘’This new team is transforming the way that Sky understands the performance of its TV and Communications products. An exciting and forward-looking area where every member plays a key role in our future product strategy, across Europe.‘’ – Head of Product EffectivenessThe perks
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.You will:
As a Data Analyst, you will manage the usage data essential to the understanding of Sky’s core product performance. Ensuring the product team have continuous access to key reports and insights, helping them to deliver measurably better product experiences.
– With demonstrable experience in the management and use of data for reporting and insight purposes you will own the day-to-day management of the product analytics data set
– Help the product teams understand the performance of their features and the performance impact of product change, through data and metric analysis
– Support the commitment that no new product or feature is delivered that we cannot measure, through the timely support on the development of detailed analytics & reporting requirements
– Be the subject matter expert for the product analytics data set and be able to speak with authority and confidence on its capability and the usage patterns it demonstrates
– Work in partnership with the data architects, developers and delivery teams (in Sky Technology & Product Development) to ensure changes to the data set & reports meet the agreed requirements
– Protect Sky’s customer data in accordance with regulation & company data protection policyYou’ll have:
– A proactive approach to your work, with the ability to manage your own time to deliver to agreed timescales
– Good communication skills, able to work with people from different areas of Sky and clearly communicate complex concepts
– A dedication to producing the best possible results from your work, with a self-driven desire to improve and better existing tools, processes and outputs
– An analytical, enquiring mindset with a passion for knowledge – a quick learner.
– Good collaboration skills, able to work with varied teams towards shared aims and goals.
– Experience in a software or other technical delivery environment, familiarity with writing requirements and working with development teams on delivering them.
– Demonstrable experience working with data, reporting and technology (knowledge of one or more coding languages is preferable e.g. SQL, R, Python etc.).
– Awareness of and some experience with reporting and analysis visualisation tools e.g. Tableau, Big Query, Google Analytics Workspace, Adobe Analytics etc.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.We’re happy to discuss flexible working.It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
A job you love to talk about