- Enhance strategic analytics and data solutions
- Fantastic team supporting business outcomes
- Brisbane CBD based | Permanent opportunity
About the Role
As a Senior Data Solution Analyst working for this major enterprise organisation in the financial services sector, you will play a critical role in the data analytics office as a key influencer across the organisation.
You will be tasked with conducting data solution analysis and solution design, working collaboratively with internal stakeholders and external suppliers to implement data solutions that drive and support the business forward.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take a key step in your career, supporting a business on a transformational journey to improve and enhance their tactical and strategic analytics and data solutions.
- Identify business needs and obtain, analyse, define, communicate and validate data requirements for agreed changes to our data solutions;
- Conduct option analysis to determine optimum data solutions aligned with data, business and IT strategies – provide recommendations to senior stakeholders;
- Work with business representatives to develop ‘future state’ data solution options that meet specific business objectives and internally defined performance criteria;
- Leverage data assets and solutions using lateral thinking abilities to improve and solve a range of business and technical challenges;
- Ensure quality deliverables and outcomes are achieved on time, on budget, and to agreed scope and quality; and
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of data solution analysis framework and templates.
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated experience as a business analyst with demonstrated strong business analysis skills, including requirements gathering;
- Strong understanding of the data solution development lifecycle (waterfall and Agile);
- Sound written and verbal communication skills including developing data requirements and solution documentation;
- Experience in facilitating data modeling sessions with business stakeholders to elicit conceptual data models;
- Excellent stakeholder management and negotiation skills with a strong customer service focus; and
- Excellent problem solving skills with lateral thinking, and the ability to effectively work on multiple projects at one time.
For more information please call Lewis Westerman at u&u on 07 3232 9147, quoting reference number 21240. Alternatively, to submit an application, please click below.
Please submit your resume in Word format only.