The position will be the Lead BI Support for EDS/ODS data warehouse, he will be the primary datamart support for all issues related to OBIEE like PASS, TTSH HI, CDR, NHGP and others.
This person will also support NHG Analytics program and other future project that will entail usage of OBIEE/OAS
Role & Responsibilities
- Work with stakeholders to understand needs for data structure, availability, scalability and accessibility
- Support translation of data business needs into technical system requirements
- Identify opportunities for improvements and optimisation
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Develop tools to improve data flows between internal/external systems and the data lake/warehouse
- Build robust and reproducible data ingest pipelines to collect, clean, harmonise, merge and consolidate data sources
- Design and build API gateways to expose data to systems via secure means
- Integrate and collate data sources with data systems, with compliance to data security and organisational governance standards
- Implement critical data infrastructure on cloud including AWS EC2, S3, EMR, Redshift, Workspaces
- Contribute to defining data retention policies
- Minimum 5 years of experience in developing, implementing and maintaining IT systems; preferably experience with any of the BI Applications (OBIEE, Tableau, Power BI and others)
- A thorough understanding of data warehouse principles and design guidelines is also expected with past implementation of a data warehouse of data mart application
- Experience in OBIEE Admin and other publishing tools
- Strong SQL skills using Oracle and/or SQL Server databases
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot problems with reports and ETL processes
- Experience in all phases of the BI project lifecycle
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work independently
- Experience in healthcare industry is an added advantage
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
NOTE: It only takes a few minutes to apply for a meaningful career in HealthTech - GO FOR IT!!