Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
The Senior Data Analyst will be working across multiple datasets, analysing data and building models to provide strategic insights to the business.The key responsibilities are:
- To build strong relationships with internal stakeholders to understand business challenges and opportunities.
- Engage in optimization projects and case studies including transportation asset utilisation, delivery schedule optimisation, warehouse optimisation, SKU analyses, and end-to-end movement of goods.
- Manage end-to-end data projects; identify issues, gather information from various sources, analyse data, interpret patterns and trends, build models, give recommendations, and create insightful automated reports
- Develop data mart, dashboards and reports that improve our business decision-making, providing ad-hoc analyses and in-depth data studies that lead to actionable recommendations.
- Review day-to-day operation processes, identify areas of improvement and make actionable recommendations based on underlying analysis.
- Automate and validate newly created reports and develop corrective actions to improve data integrity and quality.
- Be a steward of good data practices – robust documentation, process and knowledge sharing.
- Drive transformation within the organisation towards data driven decision making.
We are looking for candidates who have a passion for Data Analytics and with:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Data Analytics related field in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Tertiary education in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, or related data centric field
- Good understanding and prior data analytics experience in logistics, warehouse and supply chain management environment
- Prior experience in creating reports and dashboards in Tableau (or similar) and building data marts using SQL and Python
- Experience in building production-grade systems on the Google Cloud Platform, in particular using CloudComposer, GCE/GKE, and BigQuery
- End to end experience in developing data analytic project with WMS systems /SAP S/4 from data extraction, modelling to visualization
- A team player with analytical mind and business acumen, including proven ability to work with large amounts of data to discover patterns and trends and to form conclusions based on findings
- Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills for communicating data in a clear, concise and actionable manner
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects concurrently