At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
- 5 - 8 years of experience.
- Should have had hands on experience in ML/ Advanced Analytics
- Hands on AI projects would be preferred
- Should have had experience in external client facing roles
- Good communication skill
- Hands-on work and delivery of Advanced analytics/ML/AI projects
- Handle client interactions and client management
- Mentoring of the juniors
Qualifications, Education and Certification
- B.Tech / M.Tech /Masters/ PhD in Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, Robotics, Industrial or Mechanical Engineering or related areas
- Excellent knowledge in statistical techniques and advanced machine learning algorithms - regression, classification, clustering, time series, decision trees, text analytics, NLP etc
- Expert in Python/R coding
- Knowledge in Neural Networks/ Deep Learning/ AI would be added advantage
- Excellent communication, consulting & project management skills
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.