Overview / O nas:
HAVI is a global, privately owned company focused on innovating, optimizing and managing the supply chains of leading brands. Offering services in marketing analytics, packaging, supply chain management and logistics, HAVI partners with companies to address challenges big and small across the supply chain, from commodity to customer. Founded in 1974, HAVI employs more than 10,000 people and serves customers in more than 100 countries. HAVI’s supply chain services are complemented by the customer engagement services offered by our affiliated company The Marketing Store. For more information, please visit HAVI.com.
One of HAVI key strategic milestones is empowered people in order to sucessfully execute this goal we have created a new position on our global HR roadmap which aim is to leverage HR analytics to create an iterative framework for making necessary refinements in rapidly changing business environment as they now become apparent.
Global People Data Analyst
Global People Data Analyst is responsible for co-creating and developing global HR data analytics in HAVI, generating ideas and suggesting the best use of HR data to identify trends, patterns, issues and concerns. The role stands for a bridge between data analytics function and HR to ease the decision making process on all layers of organization. Joining us, you will become a member of cors continental international team of HR and Business Analytics experts and its only up to you, how you would like to shape your future.
Desired Skills & Experience / PoÅ¼Ädane umiejÄtnoÅci i doÅwiadczenie:
- At least 5 years of experience in HR reporting and analytics field including data interpretation and creating dashboards.
- Proven track of experience in multinational environment
- Knowledge of HR systems, e.g. Success Factors, will be an asset
- University degree particularly in HR field and data analysis will be an asset
- Advanced Microsoft suite knowledge and experience, especially advanced Excel skills
- Proven Experience with other analytical tools such as Tableaux and Power BI
- Knowledge of coding, e.g. R/Python will be an asset
- Experience in participating and/or leading HR data analytics projects
- Business acumen, as well as global and cultural awareness
- Experience in interacting with senior leaders
- Basic mathematics & statistics understanding
- English on min. C1 level
- Analytical mindset and data storytelling skillset
- CI and “can do” attitude
- Self - driven and independent with exceptional communication skills
- Focused on producing analyses and insights that drive business decisions
- Strong attention to details and data quality
- Able to use the data to address business challenges
Responsibilities / ObowiÄzki:
- Takes an active part in co-creation of global HR data analytics in HAVI, generates ideas and suggests the best use of HR data to identify trends, patterns or concerns that should be highlighted to HR and Business Leaders
- Participates in meetings to present the reports and discuss the way forward based on the data gathered
- Actively participates or leads local and global projects within HR data analytics and reporting areas
- Assists the HR team in the progression and moderation of operating policies, guidelines, and systems to encourage best practice within the company
- Responsible for the quality of reporting
- Analyses appropriate data and prepares periodical reports and dashboards for the following areas:
- personnel administration and organizational management
- performance management
- compensation and benefits
- people surveys
- FTE planning and reporting
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Recruitment (e.g. lead times)
- Prepares ad hoc reports as required.
- Verifies the data used in the reports and cooperates closely with the respective process and systems SMEs to ensure high data quality.
- Uses continuous improvement in every aspect of the job, automates reports where possible
Benefits / Benefity:
- Possibility of turning your own ideas into success
- Varied and interesting field of work
- Responsible task with plenty of leeway
- Collegial working atmosphere
- Open corporate culture
- Cooperation with a dynamic international, cross-functional team
- Attractive remuneration models with performance-related pay
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Successful and rapidly growing employer
- Comprehensive, individual familiarization with the work
- Offer for health promotion
- Modern work equipment
- Diverse development opportunities in an international environment
- Training according to training schedule and training regulations in the relevant specialist field
At HAVI Kraków, we believe in an inclusive and sustainable workplace where our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we are committed to promoting diversity within the organization, as well as an inclusive environment where everyone can feel valued and respected, regardless of their background.