Who are we?
We are ARATECH, Lifestyle Technology. A company with more than 10 years of experience in IT and consultancy. The group of professionals working in ARATECH's mission is to offer the best solutions to our clients, working together with them in their Digital our clients, working together with them in their Digital Transformation to provide the best advice and establish close advice by establishing a close collaboration.
Who are we working with?
We are currently working with a growing multinational insurance company with locations in Europe, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Colombia and Jamaica that is developing transformative technology focused on natural disaster insurance and is looking for a Senior Data Scientist ML/AI to develop and implement machine learning models based on the data from Earth observing satellites.
The models will be a crucial part of the better monitoring of the current conditions of the individual crop fields. While you will get support from the engineering team to operate the models in the production environment, it is expected that you will be responsible for end-to-end delivery of the models which will include data engineering. To stimulate the development of new machine learning models, you will collaborate with academia and research institutions from EU and USA.
What will your day to day tasks be?
- Prototype ML model for classification of crop from remote sensing data
- Prototype ML model for instance segmentation using vision transformers and CNN architectures
- Collaborate with academia on development of new deep learning architectures
- Research self/weakly-supervised techniques to over the problem of sparse data labels
What are we looking for?
- A track record of designing Deep Neural Network architectures (CNN, Vision Transformers,
Self-supervised learning) in pytorch/Tensorflow
- Past experience of the operating of the machine learning models in the production cloud
environment (Kubeflow, continuous learning, data drift monitoring, etc.)
- Experience with remote sensing data (multi/hyper-spectral, radar/SAR, etc.)
Science degree (Software engineering/physics/GIS/statistics) Msc/PhD
- Strong communication skills (written and oral) in English.
What do we value?
- Good understanding of operating microservice architectures
- General software engineering skills/hygiene
What we offer?
- 100% remote first company
- Final contract with the multinational company
- In case needed, well located office space in prague
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote setup lump sum
- Health insurance benefit
DO NOT HESITATE TO BE PART OF OUR CLIENT'S TEAM!