OrderYOYO is on a mission to inspire and empower local takeaway restaurants to engage with their loyal customers.
We're looking for a Junior Data Engineer to join our team. The position is based in our Copenhagen office in Østerbro.
To succeed in this data engineering position, you should have strong analytical skills and the ability to combine data from different sources. You should be familiar with several programming languages and have knowledge of core data concepts. If you are detail-oriented, with excellent organizational skills and experience in this field, we’d like to hear from you!
- SQL programming skills (minimum 2 years of experience)
- Basic understanding of Azure tools and services like Azure SQL, ADF, AAS
- Good knowledge on data analysis
- Knowledge of core data concepts, ETL and ELT concepts
- Working experience with code-versioning tools (preferred DevOps)
- Basic knowledge in data modelling (Data Warehousing)
- Able to handle service incidents related to data failures
- Experience with Visualization tools (Power BI) is added advantage
- Pension + Health Insurance
- Including employer contribution
- Daily subsidised lunch
- Available in the Copenhagen office
- Social activities
- including 2 annual parties
- Flexible working
- We trust our people; we work with the hybrid model. Work from home when it suits you.
- Monthly Internet Allowance
- Discount at our partners' restaurants + takeaways
- Premium subscription to the Calm App