The Member Experience (MX) Data Analyst is a critical part of the Member Experience team – both in terms of providing insights into current and past performance as well as setting future strategy.
The individual in this role is responsible for digging deep and wide into our various data sources to provide insights regarding member marketing initiatives’ performance, retention/cancellation trends, member likelihood to churn, lifetime value, member engagement, referrals, and more. The individual in this role conducts various analyses and provides findings and recommendations to various leaders throughout the organization to ensure we are optimizing our retention efforts and that we are providing maximum value to our customers
- Compile and analyze a variety of reports and statistics for the MX team to establish past and current performance, as well as forecast KPI performance and establish cause & effect relationships, on a daily, weekly monthly, and special ad-hoc request basis
- Examine and analyze return on investment to determine efficacy for various projects, split tests, campaigns and initiatives designed to accomplish the MX team’s goals. In addition, use findings to provide recommendations on the next best steps.
- Identify trends regarding the MX team’s KPIs and provide recommendations, based on data, on how to proceed forward based on your findings.
- Raising red flags wherever the business process – billing, installation or anything pre or post sales – needs correction to ensure the customer has a seamless experience with the company
- Perform analysis of digital customer behavior to identify insights and opportunities for optimization, split testing, user experience enhancements, or personalization
- Assist in defining MX KPIs and the best way to report on KPIs based on MX objectives
- Potential need to conduct some secondary research, including finding information from industry associations, statistics, and customer experience/marketing experts.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with all internal cross-functional departments as Member Experience impacts and interacts with all departments
- Support data strategy & BI teams with data governance and other tasks as needed
- Ensuring the CX strategies are aligned to the larger marketing and business goals and outcomes
- Collect, track and analyze customer feedback and suggest improvements internally based on the insights gathered – help measure metrics such as NPS to gauge how the brand is performing on CX performance parameters
- Regular communication with internal stakeholders such as customer service executives and other customer-facing teams to identify gaps and opportunities, if any in the brand experience
Skills/Abilities/Experience and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, statistics, or similar field
- 1-2 years of professional experience in analytics, member experience, digital marketing and/or related field
- Web Analytics experience, preferably Google Analytics, DataStudio, Domo, Salesorce, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pendo and RegEx
- Strong analytical and business background demonstrating an ability to understand business problems, analyze trends, draw conclusions and make actionable recommendations
- Superb communications skills with a track record of leveraging data to influence business decisions coming from various levels and functions of an organization. Includes strong skills in composition, spreadsheets, data visualization, and presentations.
- Understanding of digital marketing and member experience objectives
- Represent the voice of the customer, blending data-driven insights with qualitative sources to promote a customer-centric culture
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively to meet deadlines
- Ability to think creatively, problem-solve, and change direction often
- Strong problem solving and statistical analysis skills
- Demonstrates the Core Values of Delta Defense, LLC
- Previous experience in a B2C membership organization
- Understanding of statistical concepts (statistical significance, confidence intervals, etc)