Frontdoor is a company that’s obsessed with taking the hassle out of owning a home. With services powered by people and enabled by technology, it is the parent company of four home service plan brands: American Home Shield, HSA, Landmark and OneGuard, as well as ProConnect, an on-demand membership service for home repairs and maintenance, and Streem, a technology company that enables businesses to serve customers through an enhanced augmented reality, computer vision and machine learning platform. Frontdoor serves 2.2 million customers across the U.S. through a network of approximately 17,000 pre-qualified contractor firms that employ an estimated 60,000 technicians. The company’s customizable home service plans help customers protect and maintain their homes from costly and unexpected breakdowns of essential home systems and appliances. With 50 years of home services experience, the company responds to over four million service requests annually. For details, visit frontdoorhome.com.
- Collects and analyzes data sets of a moderately complex nature for results and key insights, identifying trends and patterns in order to recommend actions to improve business processes.
- Assesses the quality of data by cleaning, transforming, validating data sources.
- Join together separate data sets and create new metrics/calculations.
- Coordinates across multiple functional groups to gather the inputs and operational results necessary for executing data models
- Provides information to management by assembling and summarizing data.
- Prepares and automates reporting.
- Makes presentations of findings, analyses, and recommendations.
- May develop, plan, evaluate/test, and conduct audit systems in order to assist business units in making sound decisions.
- May provide training and guidance to users of reports.
- 3 years overall data analysis experience with proven experience in SQL, R, PowerBI, Looker or other data management/visualization tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, or similar field.
- Ability to mine data, compile and manipulate in multiple systems/programs and analyze results
- SQL (Snowflake)
- Ability to create effective presentations for management.
- Excellent communication skills
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
US-TN-Nashville | US-GA-Atlanta | US-AZ-Phoenix | US-TN-Memphis
AHS American Home Shield Corp