- The purpose of this Data Analyst is to analyse and provide insight into the current state of data and its maturity, in order to support reliable and effective decision-making within the Company.
- BSc Computer Science with majors preferable in the following (project management, data, science, statistics, software development or BI related).
- Use appropriate software to organize and analyze large volumes of data from various platforms.
- Analyze and present the results produced to gather market insights and assist with the organisation’ mission.
- Write reports and recommendations to project managers based on results.
- Research new methods for the optimization of data analysis and synthesis.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience.
- Experience in CRM, data management and analytics is preferred.
- Technical Skills: HTML5, SQL, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, R, Power BI, Tableu
- Customer centric and market oriented.
Please visit our website www.communicate.co.za to submit your CV directly or to view other I.T related jobs. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
We also invite you to contact us to discuss other exciting career opportunities in our niche area! For more information, please call Mandisa Xulu on 087 351 0713 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org