Exciting perm opportunity for a Data Analyst!
Your new company
Hays Technology has partnered with a large commercial real estate services based in Central Brisbane. This is a permanent opportunity with hybrid working arrangements.
Your new role
Your role as a Data Analyst is to work with the product and business teams. You will play a key role in designing, planning and managing databases, including security, access and documentation and participate in the design, maintenance and enhancement of relational databases.
- Developing, maintaining, and managing advanced reporting, analytics, dashboards and other BI solutions.
- Performing and documenting data analysis, data validation, and data mapping/design.
- Reviewing and improving existing systems and collaborating with teams to integrate new systems.
- Developing queries to analyse the effect of changes and trends
- Creating tools to analyse data within the organization
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Minimum 3+ years experience as a Data Analyst
- Experience with SQL
- Experience in developing on and managing modern BI environments (Tableau, Microsoft Power BI).
- Experience with working with Firebase datasets.
- Experience with Python and Azure Databricks is desirable
This opportunity is a permanent position with flexibility to work from home on a hybrid basis.
Contract workers through Hays Technology also enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
What you need to do now
- Weekly pay cycles
- Your nominated choice of superannuation fund
- Online timesheet submission and approval
- No hidden costs or payroll deductions for our services
- Option to be engaged on a Pty Ltd basis (conditions apply)
- Regular contact with IT consultants throughout the duration of your assignment
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from a diverse background to apply.
If you're interested in this role, click 'Apply Now'
to submit an up-to-date copy of your CV via our secure portal. For further information about this role, please contact:
(07) 3243 3044 If this role isn’t quite right for you, but you are looking for similar Data Analyst roles in Brisbane or the Gold Coast, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.