Machine Learning Engineer
AB InBev is the leading global brewer and one of the world’s top 5 consumer product companies. With over 500 beer brands, we’re number one or two in many of the world’s top beer markets, including North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and Africa.
What you'll do
- Architect and orchestrate the implementation of BEES Ai's Mission, Vision, and ML Strategy.
- Own technical end-to-end delivery of ML pipelines from architecture to production scaling.
- Create a culture of empathy and psychological safety that encourages those you collaborate with to be owners of the solutions you own.
- Spearhead a diagram-based approach to articulating planned green-field and brown-field development to ensure unambiguous communication of your planned endeavors.
- Manage product resourcing allocation to meet deadlines.
What you'll need
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or any quantitative field. A master's degree is a plus.
- Relevant experience with Machine Learning Platform Architecture
- Systems Thinking and Software Design Patterns
- GitHub Workflows, Python, PySpark, DataDog, Terraform, API Management, Front End technology frameworks, Software Development Lifecycle, Bash, Docker, Software System Integration, Software Refactoring Techniques, Test Driven Development.
- Solution runtime efficiency optimizations
What We Offer:
- Performance based bonus*
- Attendance Bonus*
- Private pension plan
- Meal Allowance
- Casual office and dress code
- Days off*
- Health, dental, and life insurance
- Medicines discounts
- Gympass partnership
- Childcare subsidies
- Discounts on Ambev products*
- Newvalue partnership
- School materials assurance
- Language and training platforms
- Transport allowance
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action:
ABI Growth Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon of race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
The following fields are optional, but anticipate the information for your registration*.
Remember: your data will never be used as elimination criteria in selection processes. With them, ABI Growth Group is able to analyze diversity and reduce biases in selection processes. We want to contribute to changing this reality by being an inclusive company.
For more information: www.bees.com and www.abinbev.com