You could be the one who changes everything for our 28 million members by using technology to improve health outcomes around the world. As a diversified, national organization, Centene's technology professionals have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.Position Purpose
Develops and operationalizes data pipelines to make data available for consumption (reports and advanced analytics), including data ingestion, data transformation, data validation / quality, data pipeline optimization, and orchestration. Engages with the DevSecOps Engineer during continuous integration and continuous deployment.
- Designs and implements standardized data management procedures around data staging, data ingestion, data preparation, data provisioning, and data destruction (scripts, programs, automation, assisted by automation, etc.)
- Designs, develops, implements, tests, documents, and operates large-scale, high-volume, high-performance data structures for business intelligence analytics
- Designs, develops, and maintains real-time processing applications and real-time data pipelines
- Ensure quality of technical solutions as data moves across Centene’s environments
- Provides insight into the changing data environment, data processing, data storage, and utilization requirements for the company and offers suggestions for solutions
- Develops, constructs, tests, and maintains architectures using programming language and tools
- Identifies ways to improve data reliability, efficiency, and quality; use data to discover tasks that can be automated
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Complies with all policies and standards
A Bachelor's degree in a quantitative or business field (e.g., statistics, mathematics, engineering, computer science).
Requires 2 – 4 years of related experience.
Or equivalent experience acquired through accomplishments of applicable knowledge, duties, scope and skill reflective of the level of this position.Technical Skills
- One or more of the following skills are desired.
- Experience with Big Data; Data Processing
- Experience with Other diagnosing system issues, engaging in data validation, and providing quality assurance testing
- Experience with Data Manipulation; Data Mining
- Experience with Other
- Experience working in a production cloud infrastructure
- Experience with one or more of the following C# (Programming Language); Java (Programming Language); Programming Concepts; Programming Tools; Python (Programming Language); SQL (Programming Language)
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Servers; SQL (Programming Language)
- Intermediate - Seeks to acquire knowledge in area of specialty
- Intermediate - Ability to identify basic problems and procedural irregularities, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Intermediate - Ability to work independently
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility, Competitive pay, Paid time off including holidays, Health insurance coverage for you and your dependents, 401(k) and stock purchase plans, Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.