Double is a flexible assistant service for busy executives. We help CEOs and their teams save time and focus on what they do best without the cost of hiring, by matching them with a dedicated remote assistant. Double provides the tools and methods to make delegation and task management effortless, so executives and assistants are always in sync. We help our clients with scheduling, travel, inbox management, administrative tasks, and much more.
We started in April 2018 and our latest Series A fundraising of $8.5M in October 2021 places us among the most dynamic players in productivity. We grew 4x in the last year, we have onboarded 200+ Executive Assistants, and we're now looking for an exceptional Data Analyst to join our growing team.
Let's build the future of delegation together!
About the Role
We are looking for a passionate Data Analyst to conduct full-cycle analysis of our data, design and improve processes, and deliver solutions across many functions of our growing business. You will partner daily with cross-functional teammates to strategize and identify areas of growth.
This is a new position on our small but mighty team which means you will have the opportunity to build and champion best practices, provide impactful insights, and ensure optimal workflows and data integrity. You will join a team that is open-minded and welcoming to creative approaches and solutions. We are looking for someone who is a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity, and will enjoy working in a fast-paced start-up environment.
You will report directly to our Chief Product Officer. This is a full-time position and 100% remote. If you are in the area, you may also choose to take advantage of our HQ Office in Brooklyn, NY.
What You Will Do
- Collaborate with the team to collect and analyze data, create reports, and identify areas of opportunity to support the Operations, Marketing, Customer Success, and Product teams
- Ensure data consistency across different platforms (Hubspot, Airtable, Mode, Google Analytics, etc.) and proactively identify data trends and uncover abnormalities
- Lead a project to unify our data model across teams, and benchmark possible data tools to create more insightful reporting, more easily
- Maintain updated dashboards and continuously improve our data analytics infrastructure
- Partner with management to establish KPIs to measure the effectiveness of business decisions
- Promote and drive a self-service data culture by building easy-to-use analytics products and teaching the team how to use them effectively
- Work across functions to create alignment and support for new initiatives
Who You Are
- Bachelor's degree in Business Analysis, Computer Science, Data Analytics, Statistics, Mathematics or a related field (or equivalent experience)
- 3 years of relevant experience analyzing across multiple systems, data sets, and program criteria (or a combination of data analytics and technical/engineering experience)
- Demonstrated ability to extract, analyze, and present data that can drive actionable insights and decisions
- Business acumen and understanding of key business operational processes
- Strong SQL skills (experience with Python is a plus)
- Proficiency with data reporting/dashboarding tools (e.g. Mode, Tableau, Looker)
- Experience with product analytics tools (e.g. Amplitude, Heap, Pendo) is a plus
You Are Excited Because
- You have an analytical mindset with the ability to process qualitative and quantitative data
- You are passionate and curious about analyzing data and solving complex problems
- You are comfortable working in an environment where data is incomplete and needs to be structured, you like the challenge of shaping the direction our data will take
- You pay close attention to detail and have outstanding project management skills
- You embrace collaboration with your colleagues and offer help where you see fit to drive productivity and efficiency
- You value authenticity and work hard to build rapport and valuable partnerships with colleagues
- You are self-motivated and enjoy working autonomously
Benefits + Perks
- An insanely supportive team, working to build great products and make delegation simpler and easier for everyone, with a strong focus on work-life balance, transparency, and support
- A competitive base salary and a generous equity package
- Unlimited PTO
- Participation in medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) with matching
- Wellness stipend to help you manage and balance your physical, emotional, educational, and financial well-being
- Team happy hours and offsite company outings
To apply, click the button below, complete the form and we will be in touch within 5-7 business days.
Double is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workforce. We celebrate and value diversity at our company and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.