All posting locations
Amsterdam, , Netherlands Job Function
09 - HR Date Published
03-Feb-2023 Ref #
R-66256Description & Requirements
About the Position
We are looking for a highly motivated Data Scientist
to make a big difference in People Analytics at Kraft Heinz!
The Data Scientist will be responsible for collecting- analysing- and interpreting large sets of data to help inform key business decisions related to our workforce. This role will be based in Amsterdam- the Netherlands and will work closely with other members of the People Analytics team- as well as with other departments across the organization to ensure that data is being effectively utilised to drive business outcomes.
Qualifications & Experience
- Collect- process- and analyze people data using various tools and techniques
- Build and maintain data models to support people analytics initiatives
- Conduct statistical analysis to identify patterns and trends in the data
- Create visualizations and presentations to effectively communicate findings to key partners
- Collaborate with colleagues to understand their data needs and provide relevant insights
- Stay up-to-date with the latest data science trends and technologies
- Partner with HR leadership across the International Zone to identify improvement opportunities
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science- Data Science- Statistics- or related field
- 3 – 5 years of proven experience in data analysis or a related field- ideally within the HR department
- Strong programming skills in Python or R
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau
- Experience with SQL or other data management technologies
- Experience with machine learning techniques and statistical analysis is a plus
- Communication Skills You will easily be exposed to senior management- no matter your level. Therefore- it’s important you build strong interpersonal relationships quickly- to deal with all kinds of different partners and collaborators.
- Project management Time management has no secrets for you. You’re organized- structured and always have an overview of all the phases of the project. Together with your team you will bring multiple projects to a successful ending within the given timeframe.
- Simplification Experienced in designing sophisticated processes and simplify for the wider organization
- Analytical Excellent data-driven problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to bring structure to simplify scope- bring solutions and run the execution
- Resilience You don’t get easily stressed by pressure- on the opposite- ability to take initiative and work within an autonomous environment
What we offer you
- Exposure You will be working with leadership on key projects driving our People Strategy
- Meritocratic culture We believe in big rewards for top performance
- Autonomy You will have a high level of autonomy and be given the ownership to do what is right
- Development We offer fast track career and personal development opportunities that few companies can match
- A flexible and hybrid working environment (3/2)
Location Amsterdam- The Netherlands
Inclusion matters to us
Everyone is welcome at our table. In fact- we thrive on learning and growing from our diverse group of backgrounds and perspectives.
Doesn’t matter who you are- where you’re from- or who makes your heart sing. We want you to show up as your authentic self- excited to work with amazing colleagues to solve complex challenges and innovate in an ever-changing industry.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race- religion- colour- national origin- sex- gender- gender expression- sexual orientation- age- marital status- veteran status- or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process- to perform essential job functions- and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.About Us
The Kraft Heinz Company is one of the largest food and beverage companies in the world, with eight $1 billion+ brands and global sales of approximately $25 billion. We’re a globally trusted producer of high-quality, great-tasting, and nutritious foods for over 150 years. Our brands are truly global, with products produced and marketed in over 40 countries. These beloved products include condiments and sauces, cheese and dairy, meals, meats, refreshment beverages, coffee, infant and nutrition products, and numerous other grocery products in a portfolio of more than 200 legacy and emerging brands.
No matter the brand, we’re united under one vision To sustainably grow by delighting more consumers globally. Bringing this vision to life is our team of 39,000+ food lovers, creative thinkers, and high performers worldwide. Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership with Rise Against Hunger. We also stand committed to responsible, sustainable practices that extend to every facet of our business, our consumers, and our communities. Every day, we’re transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you share our passion – and are ready to create the future, build a legacy, and lead as a global citizen – there’s only one thing to do join our table and let’s make life delicious!Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy and Collaboration
We're not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. We empower our people at every level – from entry-level intern to senior leader – to own their work. We share a responsibility to think like Owners – to be mindful of the collective and sustained success of Kraft Heinz – which we apply to every situation, every day.
As part of Kraft Heinz, you're supported to grow and achieve. You’re expected to bring your authentic self to work every day, to lead with humility, and drive outstanding performance at every level – and you’ll be rewarded. You’re given opportunities to leave a mark and build a legacy. But you won’t do it alone. You’re supported by passionate teammates along the way, and our collective, collaborative spirit fuels our incredible progress.