Airbus Engineering Department is seeking to fill the role of Data Analytics Engineer for the Landing Gear Center of Competence.
Travelling is one of your passions and using an aircraft brings you around the world?
People like you who are addicted to data & artificial intelligence will create cool travel experiences in the future!
For this, join our Landing Gear transverse engineering team.
The mission of the team is to bring values to aircraft operation and support design office using data analytics
- Boost Aircraft Availability & Ease Maintenance Operations
- Promote Innovation & Services
- Maximize the Value of Data & Ensure Data Availability
As part of our Artificial Intelligence(AI) activities, you will:
- Develop innovative data-driven predictive maintenance algorithms for the platform SPM (Skywise predictive Maintenance)
- Support root cause investigation using data analytics
- Develop monitoring for the production line to help reduce the in service infantile failure.
- Support the Landing Gear design office to collect in service data in order to better characterise the landing gear behaviours.
- Develop innovative services for airlines
- Coach and foster data-driven mindset and agile ways of working
- Join, promote and share actively in the Airbus Analytics & AI community
Your Boarding Pass:
- A Master degree or PhD in Data Science, Artificial Intelligence or equivalent
- Deep knowledge of advanced Statistics, Machine Learning & Deep Learning methods, and an experience on their implementation in a production environment
- Expertise of algorithms & tools linked to supervised, unsupervised and reinforcement learning
- You evolve very easily within development environments & programming languages like Python, Pyspark,
- Negotiation level in English
- Aeronautical background and landing gear systems knowledge would be a plus.
- You are recognized as a team player with excellent communication skills and you are customer centric
- Continuous learning is your lifestyle, and you like to collaborate with a high diversity of people.
Disabled applicants with equal qualification are favoured.
If your profile matches with our requirements and you are interested in joining us, you can complete your application online (providing your CV )
Willing to work on complex interesting topics?
Join the Airbus Engineering Landing Gear Centre of Competence now!
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
Airbus Operations SAS
Permanent Contract / CDI / Unbefristet / Contrato indefinido
Professional / Expérimenté(e) / Professionell / Profesional
Information Mgmt and Digital Technology <JF-IM-DI>
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
Airbus is, and always has been, committed to equal opportunities for all. As such, we will never ask for any type of monetary exchange in the frame of a recruitment process. Any impersonation of Airbus to do so should be reported to