Who We Are...
Verra Mobility is a global leader in smart mobility. Verra Mobility Commercial Services creates smart roadways, serving the world's largest commercial fleets and rental car companies to manage tolling transactions and violations. Arizona-based Verra Mobility Corp. currently operates in 15 countries and in 22 languages.
We believe there is significant opportunity to further expand into Europe. We have established our European headquarters in Amsterdam, from which we have launched our tolling and violation management solution business in Europe in 2019. We further have offices in London, Paris, Madrid, and Budapest, with a workforce of close to 100 people.
Our European tolling business has established relationships with tolling authorities throughout Spain, Portugal, France, Italy and Ireland, through which we offer interoperable electronic tolling directly to consumers, through white-label partnerships and to RAC customers, depending on location.
Additionally, our European violations business specializes in the identification, notification, and collection of unpaid traffic, parking and public transport related fees, charges, and penalties issued to foreign registered vehicles or persons on behalf of issuing authorities in more than 17 European countries. We provide our services in more than 20 languages and more than 10 currencies and to leverage existing connections with approximately 30 vehicle licensing authorities and over 600 toll and ticket-issuing authorities for whom we bill violators in more than 135 countries.Overview
The Data Analyst will be responsible for creating data analytics reporting, performing business volume forecasting, and building/running ad hoc queries within the European Operations Department. The analyst streamlines processes related to collecting, processing, and analyzing data including report automation and present complex data in a simple, understandable manner to derive valuable insights. Overall, the Data Analyst plays a vital role in helping the Violations Processing, Customer Care, and Field Services departments within Commercial Services make informed decisions based on data-driven insights, contributing to the company's growth and success.Responsibilities
- Ensure deliverables and stated objectives are met by understanding business and technical requirements.
- Importing, cleaning, transforming, validating, or modeling data with the purpose of understanding or making conclusions from the data for decision making purposes.
- Applying statistical and analytical techniques to explore and uncover patterns, trends, and relationships within the data.
- Creating visual representations of the analyzed data, such as scorecards and dashboards, to effectively communicate insights to stakeholders.
- Interpreting the results of data analysis and providing actionable insights and recommendations based on the findings. Ensuring data accuracy and integrity throughout the data analysis process.
- Supporting data insights to increase department performance, aid in strategic planning and decision-making processes.
- Generating regular reports and presenting data analysis findings to management and other relevant teams.
- Identifying relevant patterns and information from large datasets using data mining techniques.
- Developing and maintaining data models to assist in analyzing complex relationships within the data.
- Communicate and work closely with teams to gain in-depth understanding of the daily business needs and develop reporting solutions to meet those needs.
- Staying up to date with the latest data analysis tools, techniques, and industry trends.
Verra Mobility Values
- Bachelor's degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science, economics, or engineering
- Minimum 5 years directly related experience required.
- Proficiency in data manipulation tools and languages like SQL, Python and Excel is crucial for data cleaning, transformation, and analysis.
- The ability to present data effectively using tools like Tableau or Power BI is important for communicating findings to stakeholders.
- Familiarity with database management systems and data querying is required to retrieve and work with data efficiently.
- Good communication skills are essential to articulate findings and collaborate with team members and stakeholders effectively.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Ability to deliver results work in a fast-paced, team environment under tight deadlines.
- Travel required. 15% within Europe
An ideal candidate for this role naturally works in alignment with the Verra Mobility Core Values:
With your explicit consent which you provided as part of the application process, we will retain candidate personal data solely for the business purpose for which it was collected. In no event will we retain such data more than two (2) years following the closure of the recruitment process relating to the role for which you applied or in the event other related job opportunities arise within the company. Verra Mobility Applicant Privacy Notice
- Own It. We focus on high performance and drive toward breakthrough outcomes. Our employees ensure accountability, optimize and align work, focus on the customer, and cultivate innovation.
- Do What’s Right. We champion integrity and good character. Our team members model ethical behavior, demonstrate good judgment and are courageous.
- Lead with Grace. We express humility and compassion, and we are authentic and candid. Our employees demonstrate self-awareness, care for others, instill trust, and communicate effectively.
- Win Together. We believe in growing and inspiring people together. We seek people who collaborate, value differences, think and act globally, foster an engaging work environment, and recognize and develop others.
Verra Mobility is an Equal Opportunity Employer, qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.