Marketing Data Analyst, Food + Beverage*
Department: F+B Product Marketing
Location: Remote (any region, primariy in LATAM or NA)
Position Reports To: VP, Product Marketing
- duplicate posting - there is one position open in either NA or LATAM
Primary Purpose Summary
Aptar Food + Beverage is a global supplier of a broad range of innovative consumer dispensing, sealing and active packaging solutions. We are excited to add a new function to our Food + Beverage global marketing organization to help bring immediate impact to our business. The primary mission of the Marketing Data Analyst is to support key marketing tasks related to market-based insights, key trends and competitive analysis for the segment. This role will be responsible to gather critical trend and competitive market data and help uncover key insights to drive and support future business growth through data analytics, in addition to coordinate and optimize the segment’s market intelligence tools and capabilities.
Duties / Key Responsibilities
- Responsible for the Aptar Market Intelligence Tool (AMIT) platform and process, collection and triangulation of internal and external market data, to ensure the creation of reports needed to support the global Food+Beverage segment.
- Work with cross regional and functional teams to support continued improvement of data inputs and analysis.
- Monitor and report megatrends and their impact in our markets, customers, and consumers, helping to establish a complete understanding of how the trends are shaping the direction of the markets we serve.
- Derive value by analyzing customer and competitive market data in identifying potential market opportunities – globally and regionally.
- Transform raw data into actionable and meaningful analyses using a variety of tools including Access, Excel in order to communicate to marketing and commercial teams.
- Support marketing and leadership teams on primary and secondary research for market studies, application field analysis, as well as customized projects, as needed. Creates and maintains documentation regarding all analysis and reporting.
- Search new business intelligence tools and reports to continue to improve our access to information.
- Seek and track trend data in packaging industry – core and new markets prioritized.
- Organize and manage data tracking tools – ability to propose and consider tools to help best support reporting/tracking
- Track competitiva data – internal /external data sources
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and data – customer, competition and market overall.
- Work with marketing leaders in GMD to support key analysis for business support.
- Full ownership of external data management – including AMIT
- Required: Bachelor’s degree – business, marketing
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PPT, database tools
- Ability to transform data into presentable charts, analysis for key business case proposals.
- Ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Ability to learn new systems and software to support data tracking and reporting.
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized.
- Good attitude and work ethic with high personal and professional standards.
- Should be analytical thinker, who is comfortable working with large data sets and doing complex analysis, and most importantly converting results into charts/formats to support business decisions.
- Strong communication skills that allows clear and objective reporting. Fluency in English (other languages is a plus)
**Applications must be received in English (Aptar's business language)