Ashford, Tamworth Or Deeside Location – Agile Working. Must be able to commute to the office location when needed.
Mon – Fri, 39 hours between 0730 – 1800hrs.
£Competitive, Excellent career development, discounted products and services and much more!
Your local pub, your favourite restaurant, your children’s schools all have one thing in common – Brakes. There are a lot of hungry mouths to feed out there and every day we deliver 1.5 million products from our fleet of 2000 trucks to thousands of restaurants, pubs, hotels, schools, hospitals and care homes in every corner of the UK. Our customers count on us for exceptional food and service, and as our response to Covid-19 proved, our 6,000-strong workforce is dedicated and proud to play their part in feeding the nation
This role is to interpret data, develop reports, and provide insights for use by Sales Management, Commercial Leadership, Finance and the Sales Operations team in line with agreed initiatives, with a focus on sales performance output measures; interpret outcomes of specific campaigns and customer-focused activity with quantitative and qualitative insight to support continued improvement of efficiencies and effectiveness of Sales.
The work this role produces will have a direct impact within Sales Operations, Field Sales and the wider Commercial team to ensure they are supported and equipped to deliver world-class sales performance, covering pipeline management , sales activity, lead management, data management, headcount planning and tracking, sales forecasting and territory management.
There will be a number of Daily, Weekly and Monthly Reports to produce and add analysis/insight to, as well as direct involvement in the design, planning and implementation of new reports and new tools to collect required data and the continuous improvement of existing processes.
It is to drive efficiency and effectiveness within the sales team by creating, evaluating, and optimising data sets and sales applications.
- Develop & Maintain new reports and tools using various data sources and applications
- Produce reports and insight for various audiences based on multiple data sources and applications including but not limited to:
- Ad-Hocs. Queries, Investigation and Comms
You’ll live and breathe Customer First, with an innovative and agile approach to identify new ideas and methods. You’ll enjoy working collaboratively with a dedicated focus on driving results. You will be resilient – accepting and learning from mistakes and building future solutions. Naturally, you will embrace an inclusive working environment and be committed to acting with integrity and honesty in everything you do.
Required skills and competencies:
- Excel proficiency & knowledge of querying languages
- Experience with SAP/Business Warehouse & Microsoft packages
- Intermediate skills in VBA for Excel and other applications, macro writing, automation
- Excellent presentation & communication skills
- Experience of CRM systems
- Able to work to a deadline and flexible in approach to new requests
- Able to establish good relationships with stakeholders and internal customers
- Self-motivated and able to learn quickly and apply new tools creatively
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Data management inc data source, organisation and storage
- Data modelling, cleansing & enrichment skills- understand conceptual, logical & physical data modelling
- Data visualisation- interpret requirements and present data in a clear and compelling way, using graphical representations and data visualisations
- Logical and creative thinking skills- approach a problem applying logic and creativity
- Project management skills – working with stake holders to gather requirements and deliver findings
- Proven IT and mathematical skills – demonstrated through relevant qualifications or work experience
- Quality assurance & validation abilities
What you’ll get:
- A competitive salary
- Huge discount on all sorts of lovely food and award-winning products
- Generous holiday allowance, with option to purchase more
- Recognition awards and Incentives
- Real career opportunities - being part of Sysco, the world’s leading foodservice business, opens up a world of possibility
- And much more….
There’s a lot on offer, so what are you waiting for?
Bring your whole self to work. #BelongAtBrakes
At Brakes we’re passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that celebrates and values diversity. We don’t want you to ‘fit’ our culture, we want you to help define it.
All job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender identity or reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
FEED YOUR AMBITION. DELIVER YOUR FUTURE