Our users want quick and efficient answers to their inquiries when they reach out to our Support team. This is your chance to improve the user experience through data.
Do you have what it takes to make a difference?
Test your bunq fit to start your application 🚀
This challenge is perfect for you if
Before we talk about how you can make a difference in this role, we first want to help you find out if bunq is the environment for you to succeed.
Role Specific Skills
For you to be successful as a Data Scientist (NLP) you need a couple of hard skills. Prove to us that you’ve got what it takes is by testing your skills.
It takes roughly 80 minutes and focuses on 4 areas:
- Python (coding)
- Data science
- Critical thinking
- SQLite (coding)
Skills we’re looking for:
- Highly adaptable, with a problem solving mindset
- Able to analyze and turn data into insights that enables other teams to serve our users
- Proficiency in Python (incl for ML) and SQL and a good understanding of AWS, ETL processes
- Skilled with end-to-end ML model development and deployment cycle
- Big bonus points for PHP, database administration skills, Looker and DWH
Your space to perform
We give you the space and the tools you need to succeed.
- Salary and stock options that grow as you grow
- Hybrid working possibilities that only get better with time
- Work from any of our offices - we cover the transport costs, even if you cycle
- We support your learning (€2.500 per year study budget), growth and fitness progress with a wellness program and a fierce discount with OneFit
- A Macbook Pro to keep with you while you're with us
- Fabulous in-house chefs cooking delicious lunches and dinners
- Friday drinks and other celebrations - bunq style
- We’re an equal opportunity employer. No matter who you are, where you’re from, who you love, follow in faith, disability status, ethnicity or the gender you identify with (tell us your pronouns), you’re welcome at bunq