About this opportunity
Data is a key theme for Group Supply to become data driven. We in Digital Acceleration are on a mission to accelerate digital transformation to strengthen the resilience of the Ericsson Supply Chain. Our focus is to build up outstanding competence in data used by Supply organization, democratize and build the digital capabilities that will help us to automate our business processes, provide intelligent decision support through AI/ML and make data more easily accessible for exploration and analysis. The Digital Acceleration is a truly global team with team members spread across the world helping Group Supply in the next phase of the digitalization journey.
What you will do
- Work closely with our Supply Digitalisation team, data engineers, data analysts, data scientist, SW developers, and operations teams
- Lead the architecture, design, and development of the Supply data foundation and platform
- Coach data engineering DevOps teams on CI/CD process
- Build solutions on the Supply data platform, which currently includes Azure, Databricks, SAP, and other technologies
- Standardize deploy data pipelines to production across the Supply data foundation
- Be instrumental in implementing data mesh across the Supply engineering community
You will bring
- be self-directed and comfortable supporting the data needs of multiple teams, systems, and products - the right candidate will be excited by the prospect of optimizing or even re-designing the data architecture to support our next generation of products and data initiatives
- be methodical and goal oriented
- manage a volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous environment
- have an experience from working in/with:
- modeling of systems, data, and interfaces
- all phases of development, from gathering requirements, through systemization, development, quality assurance, release & delivery, and operations & maintenance
- one or preferably more open source components, including but not limited to Azure ADLS, Synapse, AWS ecosystem, Databricks, SAP
- DevOps, Continuous Integration (CI), and Continuous Delivery & Deployment (CD&D)
- an architectural framework, e.g., TOGAF
As the selection process and interviews are ongoing, we encourage you to send your application in English as soon as you can. Placement in Stockholm, Sweden. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Recruiter Sofia Kolbovich at email@example.com or the Hiring manager Alex Astrogold at firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that we cannot process applications sent via email.
Why join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
What happens once you apply?
Click Here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like.
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that's why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || Sweden : Stockholm : Stockholm
Req ID: 674978