Bridgeforce is a niche management consulting firm which helps clients throughout the banking and financial services industry solve pressing challenges and capitalize on new and emerging opportunities. Whatever the need, we bring a unique combination of skill and insight, gained through direct and relevant experience. Bridgeforce is known for our extraordinary commitment and hands-on approach to help our clients succeed.
As an on-staff Consultant with a core focus on data analysis, you will have the opportunity to work on client projects side by side with experienced project team members who have direct industry experience conducting data analysis for client operational reviews and analysis of business issues.
Our most successful Consultants are ones who demonstrate the ability to take initiative while solving problems through the application of strong analytical skills.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gather and analyze data by digging deeply into the details of operational reviews and analysis of business issues
- Document your findings and make recommendations based upon your analysis
- Present your findings through reporting and/or presentations
- Participate in the development of solutions to meet client objectives
- Conduct industry research and trends relative to banking regulations, compliance, and/or general trends within the banking and financial services industries
1-2 Years of data analysis experience, which may include a combination of coursework and internship experience
- Proven track record utilizing analytical abilities
- Superior Excel skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A background in customer service or client relationship management which demonstrates strong interpersonal skills
- Willingness and flexibility to take initiative and adapt while moving from project to project with differing objectives
- Pending no travel restrictions, the ability to travel per client requirements which could be up to 40% of the time; travel is largely dependent upon national, local and client restrictions
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or Digital Technology is preferred
- Banking or Financial Services experience is helpful
This position can work remotely and is not restricted to a specific geographic region.
No recruiting agencies please. Bridgeforce will not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiting agencies. Please do not forward resumes to Bridgeforce employees or our company location. Bridgeforce is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes