Watpac have a new opportunity for an experienced Data Analyst to join our corporate team based at our head office in Newstead. In this role you will use a combination of prescriptive and descriptive analysis to enable data-driven decisions targeted at improving execution of strategy and identifying opportunities to optimise business strategy. Responsibilities will also include but not be limited to:
- Analyse input, collection, and integrity of data.
- Assess previous trends and patterns.
- Identify and develop methodologies and reports to review the quality of data
- Build innovative dashboards to provide insights to the business.
- Present key findings to senior management team with recommendations and continued development.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong business acumen with proven analytical skills.
- Tertiary qualified and exposure to Tableau.
- A track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic, integrity, and proven organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Must be able to work autonomously.
- Health and wellbeing, technology, financial, leisure and home improvement discounts.
- Access to a Healthy Foundations and Employee Assistance Program.
- Parental Leave Program.
- Employee referral bonus.
- Professional Development opportunities.
This is your opportunity to build a challenging and exciting career path with an industry leader. We attribute our successes to our innovative, driven and diverse team and offer a competitive remuneration package with flexible, supportive benefits and development programs.
*** Agency applications will not be accepted.